So... Sesame Street Season 44!

Status
Not open for further replies.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with this thread as much as I should so if anyone has posted this already, I apologize for being repetitive.

Desiree Casado is no longer listed on the SesameStreet.org Cast List for the show, but Ismael Cruz Cordova is. So I think it is safe to assume she will not be making any more appearances on "Sesame Street." Armando, hopefully, will be a worthy replacement. (However, she is also not listed in the "Additional Cast" area where the likes of Olamide Faison are, so this could very well just be a website fluke).

I actually feel very sad about this if this is true. I know she hasn't been making very many appearances these past few seasons, but coincidentally today (before I checked the cast list) I watched a few older episodes with her in them while her character was still in high school. She played with the characters very well and was all around enjoyable to watch. I'm going to miss her.
Thanks for telling us. Now whenever they show an episode with Gabi on Sprout, I'll be sure to watch it.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm too lazy to take a screen shot, but there's a very Lord of the Rings Gandalf looking AM that you can just see when Eric's putting the puppet together. About time Sesame did LOTR, if that's the case.

Also, that woman in the blue robe/Kimono... she's not supposed to be Sarah Palin, is she? I'd hate for Sesame to give her more legitimacy by parodying her instead of ignoring her like the troll she is.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'm too lazy to take a screen shot, but there's a very Lord of the Rings Gandalf looking AM that you can just see when Eric's putting the puppet together. About time Sesame did LOTR, if that's the case.

I think the one next to him is supposed to be Mr. Miagi (or however that's spelled)

Drtooth

Reaction score
As far as the Davey Jones parody goes...

anyone else going to be horribly disappointed if he's not named Peter Tork or Mickey Dolenz?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
No plots yet, but here's when the first few episodes will air:
  • 4328 - September 16
  • 4329 - September 17
  • 4330 - September 18
  • 4331 - September 19
  • 4332 - September 20
  • 4333 - September 26

Drtooth

Reaction score
The question remains... how hard are they going to shove the initiative down tha audience's throats this time?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
So, all the titles for the episodes have been published here (scroll all the way down). Unfortunately, 6 of the episodes will feature repeat storylines ("Big Bird's Nest Sale", "Three Cheers for Us", "Baby Bear's New Sitter" [which has Gabi in it], "Jack's Big Jump", "Help-O-Bots" and "Firefly Show"). It's a shame, but whatever.

SSLFan

Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing "Leela's Cellphone Addiction" and "Lights, Camera, Bert", lol.

Drtooth

Reaction score
So, all the titles for the episodes have been published here (scroll all the way down). Unfortunately, 6 of the episodes will feature repeat storylines ("Big Bird's Nest Sale", "Three Cheers for Us", "Baby Bear's New Sitter" [which has Gabi in it], "Jack's Big Jump", "Help-O-Bots" and "Firefly Show"). It's a shame, but whatever.
Well, they fired a lot of their work force. I'm not surprised at all. PBS must be screwing them out of something. And I'm sure the 5 sponsors of the show can only get them so much money.

InvaderZim

Reaction score
Nice to see Bert featuring in a episode this upcoming season. Hope some kind of Jerry Nelson tribute is in a episode as well.

I did see Gabi listed on sesamestreet.org a few months back.

Status
Not open for further replies.