So, who collects the busts?

WiGgY

Reaction score
I just bought a Sam and Rowlf bust online and hope to get them within the week. I don't have any others and have never seen them in person, but the price seemed very good and I think these two are the best in the entire line next to Chef and Dr. Teeth. Actually, they all look pretty good, but I can't afford them all...

Anyway, who has them and are you happy?

rexcrk

Reaction score
I don't collect them, too expensive for me. Plus, I collect the action figures and that's good enough for me! :smile: But the busts do look pretty cool and I think it would be neat to have them :halo:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
Actually, they all look pretty good, but I can't afford them all...
Same problem here. I wish I could have them all, at least Kermit and Rowlf, but they are way too expensive. I could drop that much on a whole series of action figures y'know?

I do think I will probably end up getting a Kermit sooner or later though.

Luke

Reaction score
I don't collect them but i saw all of them on display together at a trade show. They look stunning as a display piece although at the original MSRP are far too expensive for what they are. It's cool that deals are starting to emerge so that at least people can pick up their favorites!

WiGgY

Reaction score
I was able to get Sam and Rowlf for 58 dollars shipped. So, I figured thats a good price. I wonder f anyone has bought an entire collection around here for the full price.

I saw a pictuires of them all together from a comic con. Might be the same one you saw Luke. They do look very good all together like that. If I do continue to collect them (hopefully at the same reduced price) I think I'll go with Piggy and Chef. Piggy is by far the best Piggy product ever (too bad she has that yellow hair).

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I'd love to have these or even one! Its just the money side and I havent even seen them available here in Australia but that wouldnt be too much of a problem with ebay etc.
Do they weigh much? They look pretty heavy and bulky but they are great, anyone who has them is lucky!

WiGgY

Reaction score
I got them yesterday and I love them! They aren't that heavey at all or that big really. Sam's head is less then double that of the figure. I think 30 apiece (which is what I piad) is good. The busts are SO MUCH BETTER than the figures.

Sam's paint is down right perfect as is the sculpt. Actually, the head of the figure and bust are almost the same, but the bust is a little bit sharper which is cool.

Rowlf is to cool. He is done perfectly. The pose and fur are great. Way better than the figure, though naked Rowlf is looking good as is the mini Rowlf, but they are meant to look best with the piano. The Rowlf bust looks great on his own. I just love it.

I hope to get a few more busts. Now that I have 2, I know what to expect. Chef and Piggy are the next two I want to try and get if I can for the right price. Then Dr. Teeth and Kermit. I will never get Fozzie because I think he looks awful. Animal is the same. The rest look good though.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Er, nmo I don't collect that sort of thing. I'm not that sort of person...

Oh, wait, you mean the Muppet busts. I'd collect them if I could, but moneterally, I can't. I might get Beau, or Janice sometime, but I don't have any yet.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Whoh yeah! I ordered Beau today, turns out you can buy them here in England at only £12.89 including postage!