So, who collects the busts?

WiGgY

Reaction score
Looks like all the prices are dropping so they can start moving them.

I ordered Chef and Piggy for 52.98 shipped. Thats amazingly low. If only I could find them for 20 dollars each at retail. Of course, I don't have the money to actually pay for these at the moment. Oh boy will this bill be HUGE.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
You people are so lucky, I'd love to have even just one muppet bust. I havent even seen them here in Australia but I think theyre available in a few places, or were at one stage.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Well if you can splurge abd get just one from an online store I would say Sam is probably the best bust of the entire collection. Nothing about him is flawed. The head sculpt is just like the series 8 figure, but the paint is by far better. He is the perfect late 80's Sam.

Sam the eagle

Reaction score
I'm in the process of getting my collection up and running, certainly been helped by Forbidden Planet reducing the prices so much! Found it a bit strange that Waldorf, Gonzo, Bunsen, Statler and Rowlf remained at £44.99 which is a bit too far out of my price range!! No Beaker either, which I presume means he's sold out.

Could anybody please tell me where else I might find the busts in the UK or even in the US but again they'd need to be a lot cheaper because of shipping costs.

Thanks very much!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Cheaper than £9.99? You must be kidding, no way will they go down further'n that.

Sam the eagle

Reaction score
No I was meaning if there was anywhere either in the UK or even worldwide (including postage) that sold the individual busts for less than £44.99.

The £9.99 ones are a real steal and obviously no other place would be mad enough to sell at that price!

King Prawn

Reaction score
Well I already had Dr. Teeth, Piggy, Kermit, Rowlf, Sam, Gonzo & Beaker and when I found out that FPI had them for 9.99 I ordered all the other ones I needed.

Now I just need to order Statler & Waldorf and that's another of my Muppet collections out of the way.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Oh you are lucky! I wish I could afford to get them all right now. I'll probably be collecting them over a few years. I'd love to have a shelf full of them all lined up. While some aren't great on their own, having them all would look very cool. Too bad there is no Floyd though. The set feels incomplete.

King Prawn

Reaction score
I totally agree Wiggy, I would have easily hav sacrificed Link or Crazy Harry for a Floyd. They would have done an awsome job with him too.

WiGgY

Reaction score
I don't think we needed a Link at all in the bust line. There are no other PIS characters and the bust it self was done all wrong. That should have been Floyds spot. Stupid Sideshow.