So, who have we lost?

Sweetums

Reaction score
As I surf through this forum, I gather that quite a few members have left us recently... just so I'll know, who all from the old forum has left? Not many, I hope! :smile:

It's odd... I remember so many of you so specifically, but for the life of me I can't remember quite a few of your names! Sure, there are a few that I could never forget, Phil and Cindy, Luke, Frogboy, Fozzi3 (or is it Fozzie now?), Quinn, Byron. Among others. But there are so many names I've forgotten... I feel like I have amnesia.

Weird.

-Sweetums

Joggy

Reaction score
Ever since my performer died I haven't had a lot to say on this board...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Sweetums
Fozzi3 (or is it Fozzie now?)
FOZZI3B3AR was my Delphi name because Fozzie Bear was taken, and after coming here as FOZZI3B3AR for a while, I snagged the name I wanted originally while I could. For a while, my posts ended with:

"The Comedian formerly known as FOZZI3B3AR...not that it matters."

Also, I'm not to be confused with Fozziebear or FozzieBear, both of which have no space between names.

And sometimes Muley the Mule, my cartoon character/puppet, appears in my avatar...and is there NOW!! (subject to change).

FOZ :smile:

grail

Reaction score
i've had a combination illness/"nothing to say" recently...i think at least part of that is over now

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
With the amount of rambling we all do around here, I think that having nothing to say would be an illness in and of itself. :big_grin:

-Matt

grail

Reaction score
you know, when you're right, you're right.

and you? you're always right!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Why thank you ReGrailo Montibal, and let me say I did notice your absence, and I missed your witty banter. :smile:

-Matt

Gonzo

Reaction score
Hey Sweetums,

Nice to be remembered as one of the Old Schoolers. Sometimes I forget myself. Amnesia does that. It's nice to forget. But when that speech center in the brain goes out, it's all over, chief.

Quinnnnnnnnn

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Lost Lost

I've lost my marbles. :frown:

But I am thinking of all of you everytime I see the Muppet Christmas special. I get all warm inside and wish I could write more often.

Did anyone dress up as a Muppet for Halloween? I dressed up as the Swedish Chef's Girlfriend. I know Halloween was a while back but I'd love to know what you all did!

*sniff sniff, blows nose, looks around, then looks at the tissue*

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Awww my sweetie, haven't seen you on here in AGES! Its been me and Amy with no Chele! No Cantaboz!!! COME BACK MICHELE!!!!!!!! :smile:

Please? :wink:

-Matt