So, who have we lost?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't want to brag, but a while before Beaker (aka Corey) left, he said I was an up and comer on MC. I am still here. Cept not on Weekends, Holidays, vacations, and various other times I cannot use the school computers.

Daaaaayyyyyyng! I'm poor!

I was also confused between the Fozzies of the crowd. I almost named myself Fozzie, but I didn't want to confuse people further!

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Awww my sweetie, haven't seen you on here in AGES! Its been me and Amy with no Chele! No Cantaboz!!! COME BACK MICHELE!!!!!!!! :smile:

Please? :wink:

-Matt
*Blows trumpet while a big band follows*

Ta DA! And now for my next trick.... boy don't go into a closet if a magician asks you to, it takes a while to get back to this dimension! *ba dum bum tsssschh* Thank you thank you I'll be here all the week.

How's things folks, how's things? Amy's been keeping the MCF fires going eh! Right on! Cantus, I was busy making rubber chickens in the best state in the U.S., Florida! LOL, teasing.
Hey, what to do with no Muppetfest? Matt, is your house open?
:wink:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Sunshineboz
*Blows trumpet while a big band follows*

Ta DA! And now for my next trick.... boy don't go into a closet if a magician asks you to, it takes a while to get back to this dimension! *ba dum bum tsssschh* Thank you thank you I'll be here all the week.

How's things folks, how's things? Amy's been keeping the MCF fires going eh! Right on! Cantus, I was busy making rubber chickens in the best state in the U.S., Florida! LOL, teasing.
Eh, no joke..I can pick up the rubber chicken scent from 900 miles away. If you were in FL, I'da known. :smile:

Is my house OPEN?? Not only is it an open house, its an open bar baby!!! Except...we don't drink here. So uh, open soda fountain! WOOOOO PARTY AT THE CANTUS HOME!! :big_grin:

-Matt

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Oh! Thank you for the welcome back and thank you for the invite to your home!
I'm going to go right out and wallpaper my studio faux pink fur (or is is chenille?) just like the martians because I feel so fuzzy inside!

Party!!! I've got the Jolt Cola peoples!!! Miramar, here we come!

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Originally posted by Sunshineboz

You are going to get me a reputation with comments like that!!:big_grin:

See you at Matt's for our own MuppetFest!!!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amy
You are going to get me a reputation with comments like that!!:big_grin:

See you at Matt's for our own MuppetFest!!!
Oh Amy, your reputation was obtained long before that comment. :big_grin:

Get over here ASAP...before I drink up all the Pepsi!!!

-Matt

Struble

Reaction score
Hey, I'm not an old schooler. But for what it's worth, I'm still here. Just disapeared for a few weeks due to personal reasons, but now I'm back in 90% LURK MODE!

Sh.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well its open fountain baby, get whatever you want! So, in fact, I'm gunna drink the whole lot of Pepsi, and you can't say anything (short of "wow, Matt's drinking the whole lot of Pepsi")!!!!! But in any case get over here...as they say, one, is the loneliest soda drinker...:big_grin:

-Matt

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Except when one is surrounded by rubber chickens and a one man band suit.

MATT! What have I told you about that Party Attire!?!