So yeah I...

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
So yeah i basically joined the toughpigs fourm and it was an experience to say the least.

I was ready to leave here permanently and give TP fourm a try. I wasnt going to leave here straight away until I settled on toughpigs.
Straight away I noticed a lot of older fans and a lot less younger fans (compared to the amount of young fans here)

They don't really like random humour. I made a thread about Hubba Hubba from the hoobs and how great it he is. And they didn't get it and werent fans.

3. They are a bit snobby and take themselves way to seriously for a muppet server

And most of all they aren't you guys.

I know I'm far from perfect and muppet central isn't either but this is arguably the best muppet fan site there is and it won't be topped for a long time. @Phillip and @The Count. Your sever is brilliant.

I'm not leaving this site and I'm probably not going back to TP FOURM

Muppet Central Fourm > ToughPigs Fourm

Last edited:

MWoO

Reaction score
Tough Pigs is a rather good website that is actually active with information and articles. The forum seems to actually talk about... ya know... the Muppets and other related media. It is not a forum for non-Muppet stuff though. You would be correct in that they do not do random games and stuff. It's actually what I like about the forums there. Very little in the way of irrelevant stuff and they have threads there about current stuff that this forum just doesn't talk about.

As for there not being younger fans there, that makes sense considering they have the motto of being for fans who grew up. They actively state they are not a site for kids.

Anyhoo.... I don't see a reason to choose. I tend to go there for actual Muppet talk about news and come here mostly for the politics thread and sometimes the occasional Muppet related topic or long form rant. I never understood why someone has to choose one or the other. Then again, I like both DC and Marvel, Warner Bros. and Disney etc.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
At the end of the day, the people of Tough Pigs, Muppet Central, the Muppet Mindset, all of those kinds of places, we're all Muppet fans in some way or another. Some people just like to express their fanaticism in different ways. But there should be no divide among us, as we all get together to celebrate the life and art of Jim Henson, and the legacy he left behind.