SOLD OUT!!! in the uk

healy18

Reaction score
i went into the virgin meagstores near where i work last friday to find lots and lots and ots of muppet stuff! series 2 of the figures had just come in and there were quite a few of them not to mention a few series 1! i had no money so decided to go back there this week! so tonite i go in there after just getting paid to find no more figures! i was horrified! so i asked one of the assisstants if they had stopped selling them, and he said that actually they had all sold out and they were waiting for more to come in!
how good is that! they actually sold out, after 1 week, doesn't that just show how popular they really are in the uk!

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
that's really great news..particularly since I understand they are much more expensive in the UK as well, no?

Luke

Reaction score
Yup, and i noticed that Wave 2 were in fairly short supply and getting a lot of attention at my local Virgin and it's one of the biggest in the country, just a few left and they were all bashed up. One seemed to sell much more slowly.

CraigD

Reaction score
I've noticed also that Series 2 seem to be jumping off the shelves much quicker than Series 1 did in the Electronics Boutique stores in and around Brisbane.

Good sign for all Australian collectors.

Craig

uncleduke

Reaction score
The Virgin Megastore here doesn't have them -- there is a seperate room for the action figures, but it is all LOTR, McFarlane and Simpsons.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
mmm....

we don't even have a supplier here in Oklahoma, not around wher i live anyway!