1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Some of my 'art'...

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Kiki, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Hey gang!
    I don't know whether a lot of you know this, but I love to draw, and I have been drawing all my life without any lessons. So I thought it was 'bout time I posted some of my work on MC, just to see what you guys think of it. To show you an example of my stuff, here's something I did. It's very rough... I was did it in math class. :p ;)

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w197/Katie_ya_Matie/mayhem.jpg

2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

OH! Those are so cool, Kiki! I love math class doodles! Great job!

3. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Thanks, Prawny! :) Sheah, I love math class doodles, I can't stop drawing at school, my teacher's arn't too happy 'bout it all, lol! :D

4. theprawncracker

Hehe, I know THAT feeling.

5. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

6. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

nice work! keep 'em coming :)

I can't draw at all, but I always wrote during class.. teachers don't like that much either :smirk:

7. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

8. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Ha ha! Awesome stuff, Kiki! I did some of my best work in high school during class, I believe it's a time when an artist really develops a style.

9. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

10. theprawncracker

Ooh! YES I remember the dogs! How could I forget? I really like the Lennon pic too! And that last one of the axe-dog cracks me up! Great job Kiki! :excited:

EDIT: And this is my 9,400th post. :p

11. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Wow, very nice cartoons, I love them! Very unique style. Also nice John Lennon sketch, that's really good! You should look into doing cartoons and animation and stuff, fer shure.

12. FuzzMonkey

FuzzMonkey New Member

Very cool stuff! They have a lot of character.

13. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Thanks again everyone for their flattering comments, much apprieciated!! :) Yeah, heehee, that puppy with the axe always brings a grin to my face! :D My Lennon one seems perty popular, eh? Sheah, I like that one, if I do say so myself.
    I'm so glad you all like my work!! :)

14. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

I do so love your work Katie.
    You have a special talent.

15. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Aww, why fankya Marty! :)

16. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

The puppy with the axe is my favorite.. just like a woman ;)

17. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

LOL!! Thanks! :)

18. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

19. Pork

Pork Active Member

Hey Kik, They look great. Thanks for posting them.

20. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Ya welcome, thank you! :)