1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Somebody Help!!! Looking For A Muppet!

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by dmbnut, Apr 4, 2007.

1. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

2. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

This was on Nick Jr back in the days. I really don't know where it really ran before it aired on Nick Jr. but i would watch it this every day of my life. I would really love to have this on DVD or something. I know there was another thread about this but one of the episodes i do remember is the one where the space ship came and wated to take the little mouse character away but she didn't know if she wanted to go. That's all i remember but i'm so glad to visit my childhood when i can on Youtube.
  3. abiraniriba

abiraniriba New Member

unfortunately I don't remember this show, maybe it was on cable or something. Anyway I'm going to have to muffin this thread. Your story, dmbnut reminds me of an "All In The Family" ep where they were trying to name Gloria's son. Archie wanted him to be named after him and Mike (the meathead) wanted him to be named after his father Steven. Archie's compromise was to name him Archibald Steven Spivik, but then Gloria said "Oh Daddy, you wouldn't want a grandchild with those initials."

The child was finally named Joey.
  4. heralde

I remember that episode too. Muffy decided she didn't want to go if her friends weren't allowed. Very sweet. :)

Lol that sounds like them, I love All in the Family!

(and double quoting!)
  5. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Me too!

As Beth has stated, no you are not. I used to whach that show everyday. I usually know this but I just wasn't thinking cleary or was having an off day.;)

Youe welcome!

6. heralde

Oh I know, no problem! And yes it was a Canadian program (like many American kids shows are heh) so that makes sense. :)
  7. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Yeah, especially a lot of Nickelodean shows! They also had a lot of Japanees imports, too. And a few french ones too.
  8. dmbnut

dmbnut New Member

Hahhahahhahaaa that All in the Family story is SO funny!!!! That was a crazy show!
  9. dmbnut

dmbnut New Member

The Fiancee

Well, the Fiancee was excited about my new Muppet friends and thier knowledge of Sam. We are all relieved and can carry on with our wedding plans. Hehehehee.:D
  10. heralde

Lol, yeah that almost put a stop on the whole thing!
  11. dmbnut

dmbnut New Member

Closer than you know. :halo:
  12. heralde

Lol. Well I hope it works out for! :)
  13. dmbnut

dmbnut New Member

Thank You!!!