Somebody Help!!! Looking For A Muppet!

dmbnut

Reaction score
Hey everyone. You are my last hope!!! I sat online for hrs and hrs trying to find this particular muppet/puppet. I thought he was from Mr. Rogers or something. I searched up and down and can't figure out who he is. This is all I know :

He looks like Bill Maher (primarily in the eyes/nose). I believe he has reddish/light brown hair, kind of curly/yarny. Maybe a mustache (yeah, pretty sure), a mailman hat (thought he was a mailman on something but can't find anything!), real smiley. I don't recall ever seeing his legs, kind of a waist up thing. I'm almost 32 so it could be from Sesame St or something from that era.

Any ideas?????? If so please email me at: stephaniermeyer@hotmail.com

It's driving me crazy!!!! My fiance is now starting to think I'm crazy and this little man is strictly in MY head and doesn't really exist. HELP!!!

Thanks!!
Steph

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
helpful hint. You only need to posts this in one therad otherwise it's spam. And we do not allow that here. I do under stand that you are new. But if you just wait a little bit than someone will get to you shortly.

dmbnut

Reaction score
Sorry about the doube posting

Sorry guys for the double posting. Newbies suck huh? Thanks again!!! Y'all rock!!!!!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It no problem. I understand. I suppose it's all just a part of life thet we all go through. You didn't know so I'm sure you didn't mean it.:smile: