1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

somebody please answer!

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by gorry, Jun 11, 2002.

1. gorry

gorry New Member

o.k. i went to e.b. today and looked around,sadly no muppet figures.so i waited and asked the lady if she had heard of any or had any.she said "where did you see em'?" i told her "people on the internet said they saw em at e.b." so she said "those are only availabe on our website".is she wrong or it might be i live in a village and we never get any good stuff.
  2. MuppetQuilter

MuppetQuilter Member

She's wrong. It is possible that that individual EB outlet will not be getting any but I promise you, they ARE available in EB stores. I bought mine at an EB last night. I saw them hanging on pegs on the wall.

I know the manager at my local EB specifically ordered a case of the figures based on my pre-order. Perhaps each store had to order figures if they wanted them-- I don't know. But I do know they are available in EB stores as well as on their web site.

I highly recommend talking to the manager. The manager at my EB was quite happy to help and really wanted to be sure he got everything I wanted. The exclusive Piggy hasn't shown up yet, and he did warn me they frequently get only one of the exclusive figures, but he ordered a number of them and said he would hold them for me and would call as soon as they come in.

Hang in there-- you'll get them!
  3. gorry

gorry New Member

thanks i'll proboly just order them off the internet.because this is one sction figure line i am not going to miss.:)