somebody please answer!

gorry

Reaction score
o.k. i went to e.b. today and looked around,sadly no muppet figures.so i waited and asked the lady if she had heard of any or had any.she said "where did you see em'?" i told her "people on the internet said they saw em at e.b." so she said "those are only availabe on our website".is she wrong or it might be i live in a village and we never get any good stuff.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
She's wrong. It is possible that that individual EB outlet will not be getting any but I promise you, they ARE available in EB stores. I bought mine at an EB last night. I saw them hanging on pegs on the wall.

I know the manager at my local EB specifically ordered a case of the figures based on my pre-order. Perhaps each store had to order figures if they wanted them-- I don't know. But I do know they are available in EB stores as well as on their web site.

I highly recommend talking to the manager. The manager at my EB was quite happy to help and really wanted to be sure he got everything I wanted. The exclusive Piggy hasn't shown up yet, and he did warn me they frequently get only one of the exclusive figures, but he ordered a number of them and said he would hold them for me and would call as soon as they come in.

Hang in there-- you'll get them!

gorry

Reaction score
thanks i'll proboly just order them off the internet.because this is one sction figure line i am not going to miss.:smile: