Something about fan fic

Gero

Reaction score
I have learned this strange genre more recently. At us it, in general, also was not until recently. It is a fashion from the West has come. Before we knew science fiction,. Stanislav Lem, SHekli. And when I have collided with concept the fan of fiction has thought, that it in abbreviated form from fantastic fiction. And it has appeared - from fanatical. That too it is quite good, though for me it reduces a genre a little. And in general continuation and interpretation of favourite products at us exists for a long time. But it refers to not the fan fiction, and is simple " on motives " or " improvisation on a theme ". And even in general someone will take a plot, will change names of heroes, a scene of action and - vualja! - the modern history is ready. And why also is not present? If the initial thing is made is masterful to write continuations with old heroes, means, to risk. And here hardly to change, and " the pig of a nose will not undermine " as speak at us. But then you read such thing and arises alljuzija. And it is not a shame to the author with secondariness. Here it as...