Something I Noticed

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Have you ever noticed on the Muppet movies, many of the scenes with the Electric Mayhem in them end up ruining the mood. I know there was Dr. Teeth's "shalom" line in Muppets From Space, and both of the Mayhem's scenes in Muppet Treasure Island. Do any of you know any other mood-ruining scenes from the Mayhem?

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Well... I disagree with you about them "ruining" the mood, but I think that one Janice line from The Great Muppet Caper fits in with what you're trying to say. I'd write it here but I can't remember it word for word. Someone help me out. It's a great line.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Here was the line:
Look mother, it's my life, OK? If I want to live on a beach and walk around naked- (notices other Muppets staring)Oh.

What I meant by ruining the mood is that when something serious is happening, they are the ones who normally do something funny and kind of irrelevent to the subject.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Oh, okay. That makes sense.

Okay, so I made a good contribution then.

I love Janice.

anytimepally

Reaction score
I love when Janice says things like that and everyone goes silent just when she finishes.. like in The Muppets Take Manhattan.. "... I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is 'artistic'" :flirt: