Something I want everyone to do

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
Okay everyone. You don't HAVE to do this. But it would be really cool if at least some of you would try. Get a Piece of paper, and write down what it is you want out of life more than anything else, and on the other side, write down what it is, you DONT want to happen to you in life. Then keep the piece of paper in a drawer or on the refrigerator, and pick it up every once and a while and flip it back and forth. This is what my paper says on the front side it says For classic Sesame Street to come back to TV, and the back side says To get cancer. Now everyone make this paper. And let me know what yours says on both sides. Thanks

BEAR

Reaction score
I apreciate your idea and i think it is a way of remembering our life goals but there are some things that happen in life that are beyond our control (i.e. getting cancer). Do you know what I mean?

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
Actually Bear, if you drink lots of Orange juice you won't get cancer, the bright colors scare the cancer away. The same is true of Brocoli.

Phantom

Reaction score
I know if I were a possibly-mutating cell inside a body and all I was getting was broccoli, I wouldn't hang around...of course that's just anecdotal...