Something Interesting !

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
Really don't know an appropriate name for this topic, so I just called it Something Interesting.Feel free to change the topic if you can find a better name for it.

So, here's what I got to say.On 123 Sesame today, they replayed the episode where Big Bird lost Radar.He put out flyers advertising that Radar was lost.One flyer was posted on the Sesame bulletin board.Baby Bear and Telly happen to read the flyer and right next to the flyer in clear view is a business card that reads "David Rudman". What was interesting about this is that it was posted next to a flyer that advertises a lost bear and then the flyer was read by Baby Bear whom David performs.

Just figured I'd pass this info along and see if anyone else has ever noticed "hidden muppeteer references" -- Hey, maybe this can be the name of this topic :smile:

Michael

Mokeystar

Reaction score
Well, I don't know if this is a real stretch but in the "J Friends" song, the muppets sing about a tall and slim "Jim", a friend named "Jane" and a friend name "Joan"--who's jawing on the phone. I always thought this might have been an inside reference to Jim and Jane Henson, and possibly Joan Ganz-Cooney. Who knows.....

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
Found another one :smile:

After watching Follow That Bird today, during the end credits with The Count, Joan Ganz Cooney's name comes across the screen and the Count says "Hi Mom".