Something I've noticed about Muppet Family Christmas.

ButchCat

Reaction score
Very interesting about the fact that someone said that Gladys the Cow is CANADIAN. Because for the Muppet's Family Christmas I did the puppet for Richard in that song and I'm Canadian.

but then it's said that the puppet was not Gladys so what I said is no good eh?

So for Family Christmas the cow was part Canadian :big_grin: :stick_out_tongue:

Take care all

Terry Angus

P.S. it's Eh, not ay. :big_grin:

Gonzo

Reaction score
My Aunt-In-Law is a cow, but her name is Mary. And she's Arizonan, NOT Canadian....

Sheesh, guys, get it straight!

I miss Gladys. And a lot of Richard's characters. I wish they'd do more to bring some of them back...

Quinnnnnnnnnnnn

ButchCat

Reaction score
Gonzo said

My Aunt-In-Law is a cow, but her name is Mary. And she's Arizonan, NOT Canadian....Sheesh, guys, get it straight!
It's great that your Aunt-In-Law is Arizonan but Gee I don't know how to take that? Hey, it's not a bad thing to be Canadian:eek: All I said was that Cow on Family Christmas was part Canadian

Terry (I should have kept my big mouth shut) Angus

Smig

Reaction score
Originally posted by ButchCat
Very interesting about the fact that someone said that Gladys the Cow is CANADIAN. Because for the Muppet's Family Christmas I did the puppet for Richard in that song and I'm Canadian.

but then it's said that the puppet was not Gladys so what I said is no good eh?

So for Family Christmas the cow was part Canadian :big_grin: :stick_out_tongue:

Take care all

Terry Angus

P.S. it's Eh, not ay. :big_grin:
So, would that make the cow Angus Beef?

Smig

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Originally posted by ButchCat
what are u saying? u did the puppet for richard in that song, so u worked with the Henson company?? i don't understand

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, Teri Angus worked with JHC, at least on Fraggle Rock to my limited knowledge. Maybe someone else can inform you as to what other Muppet productions he worked on.

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
holy COW! get it, holy cow?

i thought this board just had FANS! but, wow, like, real people THAT ACTUALLY WORKED FOR JIM HENSON!

anyone else that does?

Joggy

Reaction score
Karen Prell comes here occasionally, and in the old days Jerry Nelson. And then there's a whole lot of other people who work "behind the scenes"...

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi all.

I've sorry i haven't answered this question sooner but to answer the question you had, yes I use to work for Henson as a performer back in the early to mid 80's on a show called Fraggle Rock. Not only did I work on Fraggle but I got to do some Muppet specials too. Sadly all of us Canadians where bought out of those specials and thus our names never appear at the end credits. However my name is indeed in the Fraggle Rock credits. If you want to see my resume that lists these shows please click on this link: http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Stage/5617/resume.html you will find a link there that will let you jump down to my Jim Henson Production's list. If you also want to see the interview that Muppet central did with me go to this link: http://www.muppetcentral.com/articles/interviews/angus1.shtml . I've also got a puppet that I've built up on ebay and if your interested in seeing that it's at this link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11741&item=1921069751 well I've got to run.

Take care
Terry Angus:big_grin: