Something that would make every mother proud.................

JamieDenny

Reaction score
'He can still be a little devil sometimes.' Of course he can he's a kid but a quite remarkable one, sides being a little devil is fun for kids I know I was one a Loooong Time ago.
Jamie

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Originally posted by MuppetsRule
Will these rocks be coming to a Wal-mart near us soon? What a great way to contribute to a very worthy cause!

I wished we could market them but I had trouble keeping them made up just for the flea market....hehehehehe

Alan decided to take a break from rock selling for a little while but will start it back up before too long..............he is a kid ya know....LOL

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
A well desived break! this post is still so amazing!:excited:

Zachary,

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I too have tears in my eyes.

That is just so sweet and loving. The interaction between Alan and Jacob just goes to show ya how, to kids, they're all kids---differences don't matter, they just all wanna play together.

*sigh*

Such a wonderfully emotional, and uplifting article...thanks for postin' it.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Sweetpants, how much longer til you and your son make it to Memphis? Also, how much has he raised so far?

Next Tuesday Night, Muley makes his speech for the RMH at their Volunteer Banquet. He has officially been named as their Official Spokes-Mule of the Ronald McDonald House of Memphis.

Anyhow, as soon as you know a date you're coming to Memphis, let me know so I can schedule around it and we can all get together. Maybe get Nate up from Oxford, and my pal Lin to do pictures...make an event of it all.

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
I am not sure of the date but Jacobs checkup is in June.......as soon as I find out I'll let you know.

He is taking a break from selling them right now but he turned in a cashiers check in the amount of $1050.00 to the 95 KSJ Radio Thon. www.95ksj.com Their website has a picture of him turning in the check.

But I will let you know when and if we get to come up there.

Tottles!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I couldn't locate the photo.

Go find it, RIGHT CLICK the pic to say "Copy Shortcut" and then post the link back here.

Wow! That's some money. He could get a bike or a toy, and instead he gives to charity!

KUDOS!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by sugarbritchez
Well Alan turned in a cashiers check this past Thursday to St. Jude through our local radio station's Radio-Thon in the amount of $1050.00 which he raised in less than 3 months.

that is really great. now that we're on the subject, can he raise some money for me?!!!! j/k..

ryan