Something that's been on my mind

KCJ506

Reaction score
I was just wondering can anybody other than the police track people down by their license plates numbers? The reason I'm asking this is, because I work at Hollywood Video, and recently one of my managers went to another store. One day she while was working, they got robbed. The next day she went to go fill out a police report, and I think it was the same day or the next day, while she was outside her car by the store, the same two guys came back and roughed her up. They threated her life and one of them wrote down her license plate number. So she went back to the store that I work at.

But luckily they caught one of the guys, because(this one had me laughing) he tried to hijack a 65 year old man! So one guy who saw him doing it got out of his car, told him to stop, he wouldn't so he beat the **** outta him. So now they're looking for the other guy. I'm just worried that if that guy can track her down by her license plate number, and he decides to go after her, that he somehow finds her at the store I'm working at, or worse show up at her house.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure only law officials have access to those kind of records, unless maybe they work at Motor Vehicles. That's really messed up about your friend though.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Anything is possible nowadays. If these people are experienced with computers or have any friends who are hackers the likelihood is possible. But they tried to hijack a 65 year old man...my instincts tell me not.

Bootsy

Reaction score
Wow Scary

Well I have to agree with what both of these people have answered ethier the police, the place where you registrate your car or Hijackers that know what they are doing. I think you are just going to have to keep in regular contact with this women. It's an awful scary thing and I hope the other person get's caught. :concern: :sympathy: :concern: