Something Weird

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Honestly i believe they wanted Curly Bear to "mature" to have at least one character show improvment through their years. They meant for baby Natasha to be a baby... hence the name.

For Baby N its like BB stay'n 6 years old (or 4 years old for those who believe he is 4... to-m-A-to... to-mato)... thats their character. Its their personality.

JH intended on teaching children... not adults, so thats why the characters didnt grow up with us. If they did, then todays children wouldn't have the same characters we did... plus they'd be goin on to quatum physics... as oppossed to ABCs...

Hope'n that i made sense here... n e way thats why C Bear IS showing improvment, and Baby N isnt

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hi, CoOKiE,
Couldn't follow some of the abbreviations in that last post. Spell the words out if you could.
Thanks.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, well, well, I'm watching today's new episode (yeah, I know it's already aired, but I haven't seen it yet), and here I see Baby Bear is playing tag with Curly Bear... Curly's running around, talking, and doesn't have any diapers on anymore... and then later on there's that musical sketch with Ernie and Natasha singing about showing different expressions when feeling different emotions.

Just don't seem right to me, Natasha being around all these years and still being a baby, and here Curly's been around for only four and has virtually grown up overnight! I say "overnight" because she was still a baby for Seasons 35 and 36

SSLFan

Reaction score
the girl that played the youngest daughter? she ended up doing 'adult' stuff...c'mon doesn't anybody watch "child star, where are they now" shows..or is it all sesame street all day?..
Well, this is Muppet Central.:big_grin:

Duh.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Not wierd.

I mean Charles M. Schultz always kaept Charle Brown and his friends young for 50 years.