SongPop

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I really hate this game. Here's why.

1. The company that makes this game is very greedy. If you don't have enough coins, you have to buy them with either an iTunes gift card or a credit card.

2. The offers. Not all of them are free. You have to pay for them and all of the paid offers are expensive. The free offers make you enter your credit card information!

3. VIP. It's ridiculous!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I really hate this game. Here's why.

1. The company that makes this game is very greedy. If you don't have enough coins, you have to buy them with either an iTunes gift card or a credit card.

2. The offers. Not all of them are free. You have to pay for them and all of the paid offers are expensive. The free offers make you enter your credit card information!

3. VIP. It's ridiculous!
My advice is go to a different music website. I would stay away from SongPop. Try Pandora or Spotify!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
It's a game, not a website.
If I were you, I would stay away from that game. I been trying and trying to warn you to stay away from SongPop, but you keep coming back to it. Please... stay away from it if it costs money.

:sing: Hey good girl, this game stuff is no good for you. :sing:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Didn't you already make a thread about songpop a while back?

Again, just don't play it. Complaining that it costs money is like complaining that all free to play games cost money. my complaint is that songpop just isnt a good game, not that it costs money.

all games on facebook cost money in some way.

Eyeball

Reaction score
Never heard of this game, it sounds rubbish already, my advice play something else.