Songs from MC Radio

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hello.

Now I've got Broadband I can listen all day, but every now and then there are visual bits I'd like to know more about. So...

First off, what's happening in the song "Sentimental Journey?" And what episode is it from, and why were Gonzo and Kermit seperated from the others?

Frogster

Reaction score
You know, I've wondered that too... it starts off with Scooter and Camilla wondering where Kermit and Gonzo are. That song's always been a mystery to me.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hmm. Seems to me they are on one of the push-car train things. Where you work it with two handles like a see-saw. But how they got there, I don't know.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I don't know what it's called, but Gonzo and Kermit are riding down a train track on a railcar with two handles, which, when pressed, move the car forward. I think it's called a lorry. It's from the Loretta Lynn episode, but I don't know why they're separated from the group.

They used a green screen technique with the background moving behind them (they get faster by the end of the song).

Beauregard

Reaction score
Uh huh. So, now all I need to know is how they got there. Anyone?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Thanks so much MuppetDude!

Wow, this is a Must See episode!

Only occasionally did they leave the safe confines of the Muppet Theatre, but when they did it must have been fun.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ok, ok, 'nother song.

Limbo of the Organised Mind. Does anyone know what it was from, how it went, and what the words are?

I would like to perform it myself sometime to illustrate that the inside of a person is more important than their apperence.

So, any help would be nice.

Or, an MP3?

Beauregard

Reaction score
"Your feet's to big"

So, what's happening in this song? Why are they laughing? What's so funny? What does the Big-Footed monster look like.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Ok, ok, 'nother song.

Limbo of the Organised Mind. Does anyone know what it was from, how it went, and what the words are?

I would like to perform it myself sometime to illustrate that the inside of a person is more important than their apperence.

So, any help would be nice.

Or, an MP3?
I found a clip that Scarecroe had featuring this segment, but I can't post it since it'll cost him bandwidth. So I'll describe it.

It's about a character called Nobody (who you might be familiar with) and as he talks different images flash behind him. At the beginning and end of the sketch his face is shown against a human's head.