1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Songs That Make You Cry Redux

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D'Snowth, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

There are a couple.

2. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Wind Beneath My Wings (I'm not going to post it it because I'll be bawling like crazy!!)
    "How Am I Supposed To Live Without You?" comes in a close second (thank you for mentioning that song Little Jerry92. (Both remind me of my favorite aunt that passed away years ago . She & I had a close relationship . )

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
    LittleJerry92 likes this.
  3. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

I actually won't lie when I say this.

So I took @D'Snowth's suggestion of watching the Best of Ernie and Bert and Bedtime Stories and Songs under the influence and oh my God, I was crying for 20 minutes after "Imagination" (that melody, man).