Songs that remind you of Muppets

AquaGGR

Reaction score
The song "Dashboard" by Modest Mouse always reminds me of The Electric Mayhem for some reason. Probably because I thought Floyd would be able to sing it well.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
John Denver's Follow Me reminds me of Gobo Fraggle. Plus that low female background sounded like Red.

When I listen to Little Girls from Annie, that reminds me of Miss Piggy:mad: . She can be that angry when little kids do pick on her. Sheesh!

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Whenever I play, 'Mayhem' by Imelda May. It makes me think of the Electric Mayhem

theSHE124

Reaction score
It's Like it was Meant to Be by Strong Bad (it's on the Strong Bad Sings and Other Type Hits CD Album)--my older sister thinks about Ms. Piggy :mad: every time she hears that one-minute track!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Celebrate- by the Comadors(?? is that right) I danced down the ales to that song at my wedding, and the whole time was thinking of Muppets from Space!

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Celebrate- by the Comadors(?? is that right) I danced down the ales to that song at my wedding, and the whole time was thinking of Muppets from Space!

Yeah Considering that the muppets performed that song in that movie! :big_grin:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Speaking of songs(And I know I should know this) but did the Muppets ever do anything with the song "In the Jungle".?