Songs that still get stuck in your head

Reaction score
pheonix said:
The one from SS that always gets stuck in my head is the captain crunch song! Where he sings about veg being better than the junk a few characters were eating... problem is i don't remember all of the words so it's just one bit that goes round and round and round and round!!! lol

Do you mean Capt. Vegetable? "It is I! Captain Vegetable, with my carrot and my celery!"

disorientedgirl

Reaction score
There a bunch that get stuck in my head... especially...

--You take an M that's mmmm and an O-P op! Put them all together and they spell mop! That's MOP! M-O-P mop! (ok, you get the idea) :smile:

--ZZ Blues! (They could have used zylophone as one of the z words...)

Soul H

Reaction score
Not neccesarily. Xylophone as it's spelled wouldn't work, despite the fact it has a zzzzzz sound.

disorientedgirl said:
There a bunch that get stuck in my head... especially...

--You take an M that's mmmm and an O-P op! Put them all together and they spell mop! That's MOP! M-O-P mop! (ok, you get the idea) :smile:

--ZZ Blues! (They could have used zylophone as one of the z words...)

ceecee

Reaction score
I often sing "Cooperation, makes it happen...cooperation...working together!" Whenever I think I'm cooperating with someone.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ok, I've got another one. I was saying goodbye to the kids in my after school program and all of a sudden I'm singing "Goodbye Fly, Fly listen to my song, Goodbye Fly, Fly back where you belong"

I think there are some verses to this one. All I can remember is Maria singing it. Does anyone else remember this song and any other details about it?

I can't get it out of my head now, but all I remember is the refrain I wrote up above!

ssetta

Reaction score
Well, it was a cast insert song. A bunch of different cast members sung the different verses. Gordon sang "A fly flew on my toe", Maria sang "A fly flew on my knee", Luis sang about the thigh, Big Bird sang about his chest, Bob sang about the nose, and Gina sang about the hair. And during the refrains, everyone sings.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
That's right! I remember it even better now! I still don't know why it randomly popped into my head yesterday. Now I can't get it out of my head!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Big Birds "Mistakes" gets stuck in my head when someone does something that makes them feel down.

whatadoddle

Reaction score
Songs that get stuck in your head??????

They're better than an AXE any day! :smile: