Songs the Muppets SHOULD have covered...

Telly

Reaction score
Watching Chicago last night, it came to me! "Roxie" i pretty much the perfect song for Piggy to sing! Granted they would've needed to tweak it a bit to make it more "family friendly"

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
"Knowing Me, Knowing You" (an ABBA hit) would be sung by two female birds serenading two male birds.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
I think that MMMBop by Hanson has the fun feeling of the Muppets. The Electric Mayhem would of been cool for it.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Piggy singing "The Winner Takes it All" by ABBA (5th season maybe...)

Gonzo singing "Gold Dust Woman" by Fleetwood Mac (or it could be Floyd backed up by the Electric Mayhem Band)

The Electric Mayhem Band covering "Barracuda" by HEART (and I think Janice would do a heckuva job)

Fozzie doing Bill Cosby's "Driving in San Francisco" bit...

The Electric Mayhem doing an "old favorite"..."Love Reign O'er Me" by the Who.

I've got a zillion of them....

BJ

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
How about The Electric Mayhem doing Uo Uo and Away by The 5th Dimention. As they sing it they are lifted away by a hot air balloon and have th make it stay low to the ground.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Monsters singing "SOS" by ABBA (Season 1, maybe)

Charro (who could have guest starred on "The Muppet Show") with female backup singers (including Piggy and Janice wearing brown wigs) singing "Touch Me in the Morning" by Diana Ross

Birds singing "Let's All Sing Like The Birdies Sing" by Disneyland Enchanted Tiki Room

anytimepally

Reaction score
Watching Chicago last night, it came to me! "Roxie" i pretty much the perfect song for Piggy to sing! Granted they would've needed to tweak it a bit to make it more "family friendly"
They tweaked "Willkommen" like crazy for the Joel Grey episode, so it's totally doable

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
The Association's "Windy" sung by a Whatnot man with Boppity in drag (with wings).