Songs You Can't Stand

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
"Chariots of Fire" might make my list after the Olympics are over. I know it's iconic, but really...

charlietheowl

Reaction score
M.I.A. is a poseur. She was recently quoted saying she didn't want to work with any "fame w***e" producers on her next album, yet just did a song with Madonna and Nicki Minaj. Plus she once publicly tweeted the phone number of a reporter who did an unfavorable piece on her, which isn't very nice.

And her music stinks too.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Oh and let's not forget the dreaded "Call Me Maybe." The song played 4 TIMES on the radio on my way home from my aunt's house today! 4 TIMES!!!!! :mad: And what was worse was when my little sister was singing along to it. I wanted to kill myself! :grr:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm starting to think my mother is having something of a mid-life crisis, because she LOVES these current pop tunes that would normally only appeal to pre-teen girls whose tastes in music hasn't had a chance to really develop yet. "Call Me Maybe", "Somebody That I Used to Know", just about every original song from Glee...

charlietheowl

Reaction score
My new least favorite song is Good Time by noted death metal vocalist Adam Young of Owl City and Canadian chanteuse Carly Rae Jepsen. I heard it while watching ESPN this morning (!) and then twice on the radio today while going shopping with my cousins. It sounds like something that was written to be used in a Beaches resort commercial.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh and let's not forget the dreaded "Call Me Maybe." The song played 4 TIMES on the radio on my way home from my aunt's house today! 4 TIMES!!!!! :mad: And what was worse was when my little sister was singing along to it. I wanted to kill myself! :grr:
TELL me about it! And everyone and their everyone else has to do a moronic Youtube music video for it, like that terrible Tik Tok song from Kei$hia (though I liked the Simpsons version). I refuse to even watch the Sesame Street parodies of it. And there are 2. 2!!

MissMusical12

Reaction score
TELL me about it! And everyone and their everyone else has to do a moronic Youtube music video for it, like that terrible Tik Tok song from Kei$hia (though I liked the Simpsons version). I refuse to even watch the Sesame Street parodies of it. And there are 2. 2!!
Oi vey......:rolleyes: You should be lucky you didn't have to hear that song four times in one day.

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's impossible not to.

What's worse?

All these returning shows in the fall are going to reference that song (Glee, obviously) and they're going to be dated when they do so.