Songs You Can't Stand

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Pop. Six squish. Uh uh! Cicero....Lipschitz!
Okay. That stupid ugh... "Cell Block Tango" is not on my iPod anymore right now. That song I just hate it. Bleh!

Other songs... I can name a feww I cannot stand at all and will not put on my iPod again.

1. Bad Day - David Powter (I used to hear this Awful song and it makes my day worse)
2. Don't Know Why - Norah Jones) (Double yuch,... this song? Not cool, dudes!
2. 1,000 miles -BAD! BAD SONG! Ugh!
3. Gangman ?Style - I heard this once and it was gross. Yuch!

So, yeah you know what I meantr by the songs I absolutely loathe.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Okay. That stupid ugh... "Cell Block Tango" is not on my iPod anymore right now. That song I just hate it. Bleh!

Other songs... I can name a feww I cannot stand at all and will not put on my iPod again.

1. Bad Day - David Powter (I used to hear this Awful song and it makes my day worse)
2. Don't Know Why - Norah Jones) (Double yuch,... this song? Not cool, dudes!
2. 1,000 miles -BAD! BAD SONG! Ugh!
3. Gangman ?Style - I heard this once and it was gross. Yuch!

So, yeah you know what I meantr by the songs I absolutely loathe.
Sorry! I agree that's one of the weaker songs, but I love "When You're Good To Mama!" That's the best song in the whole movie in my opinion.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Whatever it is, it's going to be close: Gangnam Style's, like some one previously pointed out, it like the Macarena of today's generation; "Some Body That I Used to Know" is popular for some reason, when it really isn't that great of a song; and Justin Bieber is pretty much why "Call Me Maybe" is a big hit, as Carly Rae Jepsen is his protege.
What he's associated with a song I like?!!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What he's associated with a song I like?!!!
What, Bieber and "Call Me Maybe"? Yeah. Carly Rae Jepsen was a relatively obscure singer up in Canada, but virtually unknown in the U.S., then Bieber "discovered" her, and the next thing you know, she became an overnight sensation all over the world because of "Call Me Maybe".

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
What, Bieber and "Call Me Maybe"? Yeah. Carly Rae Jepsen was a relatively obscure singer up in Canada, but virtually unknown in the U.S., then Bieber "discovered" her, and the next thing you know, she became an overnight sensation all over the world because of "Call Me Maybe".
Great......

Bridget

Reaction score
Not a huge fan of "Lights "by Ellie Goulding...

mo

Reaction score
Not a huge fan of "Lights "by Ellie Goulding...
I quite like the song "the writer" and "anything could happen" She's quite a talented artist but her voice always sounds a little odd to me...nobody in the UK really sounds like that, well at least where I live.

also I really like your lola avatar :3

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I quite like the song "the writer" and "anything could happen" She's quite a talented artist but her voice always sounds a little odd to me...nobody in the UK really sounds like that, well at least where I live.

also I really like your lola avatar :3
Oh so do I! I love the new Lola Bunny!

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I cannot stand the song 'Suit And Tie' by Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z.

As a child of the 90s, I love Justin Timberlake and generally, I am a big fan of rap and have a lot of Jay-Z's older music but honestly...Suit And Tie is over played, the lyrics are weak, and the song goes on for far too long without Jay-Z...Honestly, the song could be cut in half, you could Jay-Z at that half point and be done with it! Not make me sit through another whole minute of the song D<

Then again, as annoying as the song is, it gets in my head because it's so gosh darn catchy D<