Songs You Can't Stand

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Really? Because I hear the new Lola Bunny is another "awkwardly stupid, or stupidly awkward" Kristen Wiig typecast.

Bridget

Reaction score
I quite like the song "the writer" and "anything could happen" She's quite a talented artist but her voice always sounds a little odd to me...nobody in the UK really sounds like that, well at least where I live.

also I really like your lola avatar :3
Thanks, mo! I love your avatar of that little boy from "Up!"
Yeah, huuuuge fan of Lola!

Reactions: mo

mo

Reaction score
Really? Because I hear the new Lola Bunny is another "awkwardly stupid, or stupidly awkward" Kristen Wiig typecast.
yeah, most of the die hard classic looney tune fans are pretty upset about the show and her, but I think it's pretty cool that they finally have a female character that isn't really old or just put there to be a "play doll"

Bridget

Reaction score
yeah, most of the die hard classic looney tune fans are pretty upset about the show and her, but I think it's pretty cool that they finally have a female character that isn't really old or just put there to be a "play doll"
Agreed!

Reactions: mo

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Would it be unfair to say "every Justin Bieber song?" Of course the only ones I've heard are ones that play on the radio (and I generally only listen to modern music stations if I'm riding in a car with somebody else driving, as I prefer '80s music and oldies).

Part of me wants to say "every country song" as well, but there are quite a few good country songs. Though most of the best country songs were performed on The Muppet Show or other Henson productions.

Getting to more specific songs I don't like, I don't really like Emeniem's "Just Lose It". Parts of it are annoying. There's another song I don't really like, from around the time the song came out.... I remember the tune more than most specific lyrics (and I can't write the sheet music and post it here), but there is one clear lyric I remember, the main reason I don't really like the song, the singer says he wants someone (probably an ex girlfriend) to "crash into a ditch.... Just playing". A mean line like that and he has to follow it with "just playing"? That's not very funny.

And there's one version of "Hooked on a Feeling" that I don't like. The version that sounds like a tribal version. Not sure if that's the original or not, or who performed it (and I don't know who performed the other version). The other version has a better tune and better music, but that tribal-sounding one is really annoying.