1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Songs You Can't Stand

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D'Snowth, Nov 30, 2011.

1. GrouchFanatic

GrouchFanatic Well-Known Member

You hate Havanananana? Really?

2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

OMG, yes. It's on the radio every single freakin' day of every single freakin' week all freakin' year long - and it's not that great a song anyway.

Froggy Fool and Blue Frackle like this.
  3. GrouchFanatic

I
    I admit it’s a fairly boring song, no questions asked, but the girl who sings it is pretty darn cute.

4. GrouchFanatic

I hate One Direction’s songs too; along with anything by Faith Hill, I can’t stand her at all. & although I also hate the Dixie Chicks, I will always sing along to their cover of The Connection.

5. Blue Frackle

Blue Frackle Well-Known Member

I don't merge looks with music, at least when I'm listening to stuff on the radio; I mean, how can you?

6. GrouchFanatic

Right, sorry.

7. Blue Frackle

Blue Frackle Well-Known Member

Actually, I misinterpreted the point: I thought you meant you liked the song just cause she's cute, but you didn't say that... my bad.

8. GrouchFanatic

I forgive you lol

9. GrouchFanatic

I can’t stand that song either

10. D'Snowth

It's bad enough that "Havanananana" was the most overrated song of 2018, but now it's being used in TV commercials that are being played like twenty times an hour.

Blue Frackle and Any Del like this.
  11. datman24

datman24 Active Member

I'm really starting to hate the song "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran. I swear, ever since it came out, couples have been using that song as their wedding dance. I mean, there are literally thousands of love songs to choose from, yet they always pick that one. Maybe it's because I really don't care that much for Ed Sheeran, but to me, it just sounds like another generic love song.

Froggy Fool and Blue Frackle like this.
  12. D'Snowth

I have other issues with Ed Sheeran.

Blue Frackle likes this.
  13. datman24

datman24 Active Member

Is it the plagiarism? I'm not really up-to-date on the latest music.

14. D'Snowth

Nah, as I've said many times before, his biggest song ("Shape of You") blatantly promotes fornication and objectifying women, which given all this MeToo and Feminism stuff going on, seems incredibly inappropriate and insensitive.

Flaky Pudding likes this.
  15. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

It's really weird, I thought I was done hearing Katy Perry's "Firework" forever, but oddly enough it's popped up a lot throughout this month...

But God, I hate that song with a passion.

Blue Frackle likes this.
  16. D'Snowth

I still remember back when my town still had Boomsday, they actually made it "illegal" to shoot off fireworks without playing that song back when it was the song of the year.

17. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

HhHHHh what??? That's crazy... I would probably just leave, I hate the song so much.

18. Old Thunder

Old Thunder Well-Known Member

Have any of you people heard Metallica’s St. Anger? Give it one listen and tell me it isn’t worse than half of the artists you gripe about in this thread.

19. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Part of me is trying to hold back my rage after seeing that post bashing against one of my favorite Metallica songs. :crazy:

No, in seriousness, to each his own. I know that album got a lot of flack but it’s personally one of my favorites. :halo:

20. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Oh, and since Fireworks was brought up, I’m on and off with Katy Perry’s music, but I will say i’ve always enjoyed that song.