1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Sonia Monzano Honored at Hispanic Heritage Awards

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by gbrobeck, Sep 20, 2003.

1. gbrobeck

gbrobeck Member

I saw the awards show today and Sonia (Maria on Sesame Street) was honored with an award. Rosita from SS helped present her with the award. They showed a nice clip segment which included clips from "Big Bird Gets Lost," recent Sesame Street episodes, SS #2485 (Maria's wedding), #2614 (Oscar drives Maria to the hospital), and #2615 (Maria gives birth). The clip segment also featured interviews with her costars (mostly Rosita and Emilio Delgado) and Sonia herself.

Greg
  2. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

What network did this air on?

Will it re-air?
  3. gbrobeck

gbrobeck Member

It did not air on any network. It was syndicated. It mostly aired on NBC affiliates, but in many markets (such as mine) it aired on others. All I can tell you is to check your local listings.

Greg