Sonshine

Gonzo14

Reaction score
OK, I just got back from Sonshine 2006, and it was awesome (for those of you who don't know, it's a christian music festival in Willmar Minnesota, it's basically 3 days of great music), there are tons of great bands there. This was my first year going, and I am definitely going next year, i saw so many great bands (Thousand Foot Krutch/Tobymac/Chris Tomlin/Reliant K/Audio Adrenaline/David Crowder Band. That's where I was this weekend

Gonzo14

Reaction score
It was amazing, I'd never seen any of these bands in concert before. The last night was the best, Audio Adrenaline followed by Chris Tomlin, followed by Tobymac. I can't wait for next year

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, sounds like an awesome time! Seeing any concert is great, but seeing a bunch of bands you like and can feel really good about is fantastic! Was it indoors or outdoors?

Gonzo14

Reaction score
it was all outdoors, so I got tanned (and a little burned), the only downside was that a lot of the bands couldn't perform the first night due to a big rainstorm, but it dried up the next day. Just out of curiosity, does anyone listen to any of the groups I mentioned?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I think I've heard of Audio Adrenolin, but I'm sorry to say I don't listen to any of them.