Soooooo....what do you see?

radionate

Reaction score
I've still got my nose out of joint that your eyes popped out when you saw Jamie. What warrents him getting a "you look gooooooooooooood"?????? Where you expecting a "frog" looking person? :smile:

(Jamie is soooooooo going to be giving me heck over this):embarrassed:

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
I've still got my nose out of joint that your eyes popped out when you saw Jamie. What warrents him getting a "you look gooooooooooooood"?????? Where you expecting a "frog" looking person? :smile:

(Jamie is soooooooo going to be giving me heck over this):embarrassed:
Eh. Jamie didn't even make it as a write-in candidate in the TP Homecoming King poll... oh wait... heh.... guess the results of that thing shouldn't be taken too seriously... :embarrassed:

:stick_out_tongue: :smile: :stick_out_tongue:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
TP? What are you talking about? Toilet Paper has a homecoming poll? Which brand? :big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
I love Byrons look - he's just so funny and smiley ! There's a part of me that wants to sign him up for his own TV sitcom right now !

It would be a cross between Mork & Mindy and ALF !

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
skeeter know what's weird....i know a girl who plays clarinet and you look a lot alike!
Really? Hmm...dunno if I should be flattered by that or not :wink:

Originally posted by Cantus Rock
And your hair! Its so...normal!

:big_grin:

-Matt
Hey! And just what is that supposed to mean? :wink:

Regarding Byron's picture...when combining those pictures with the knowledge that Byron does an incredibly terrific impression of Janice (so I've heard), for some reason I am eerily reminded of Richard Hunt. Is anyone else, or is it just me?

It would be a cross between Mork & Mindy and ALF !
Ahhhh! :wink:

-Kim

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Skeeter Muppet
Hey! And just what is that supposed to mean? :wink:
-Kim
LoL....I was just remembering a post you made about the Rock Paper Scissors competition with out dearly departed Amy :smile:() where you were detailing the many colors your hair has been...

-Matt

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
TP? What are you talking about? Toilet Paper has a homecoming poll? Which brand? :big_grin:
ROTFLOL! TP: The ego picker upper!

Btw, Byron ya look like ya could be in film or the movies...ya got that 'look'...

btw, that anti Jackie tv pic....astonishing inside humor my man!

Anyways, all I can say is thank goodness the days of the "C" banning are long behind us^_^

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Btw, Byron ya look like ya could be in film or the movies...ya got that 'look'...
Oh yeah? Cool, thanks... :smile: Why do I think Nate would disagree with ya on that 'un? lol :embarrassed:

btw, that anti Jackie tv pic....astonishing inside humor my man!
LOL!! Thanks again, but, unfortunately, I cannot take the credit (except for me in the pic, and the actualy pic-takin'...I set up the self-timer). Little Emmy did the "tweakin' " to customize it. :big_grin:

Anyways, all I can say is thank goodness the days of the "C" banning are long behind us^_^
For the time bein', anyway...

:stick_out_tongue:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
LoL....I was just remembering a post you made about the Rock Paper Scissors competition with out dearly departed Amy :smile:() where you were detailing the many colors your hair has been...

-Matt

*blinks* That wasn't me.

-Kim