Spammers at MC...

Beauregard

Reaction score
That is seriously gross Vic...I always wondered why your avatar was that particular shade of green...

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
We got ourselves a live one, boys!
SPAMMER!!!
Saddle up the horses and let's go get ourselves spammer! Yee-haw!
yes... yes he is! i seen him post non-muppet crap like selling stuff! :boo:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I'm getting those same e-mails a lot lately, this dude also either sends then under different aliases, or he has friends jumping on the bandwagon, because I'm getting a ton of e-mail from this guy! Only he's saying that I need to collect my inheritance, or they need my finacial/spiritual help.

And then lately, I've been getting e-mail from Viaagra! What in the world do I need Viaagra for?
Man, I've been pelted with more e-mail spam lately. This time these people wanting me to "re-finance" and "purchase real estate".

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
abiraniriba said:
Would this be considered spamming?

Hi, would you like to breathe some air. It's great, I breathe it all the time. Air Air Air send for your supply today. It's free. Breathe your air at www.sky.world

(invalid link don't try to go there I didn't expect the machine to automatically turn it into a real url)
YES

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Better yet, someone get the bbq. We're having roasted puffin for lunch. XD

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
No, no, no! That tar is cold, SuperM!!! We need HOT tar so it scalds him. That way, it'll teach him a lesson he'll never forget..

Actually, roasted puffin sounds kinda good....mm...Let's tar and feather him first so he actually looks like a puffin and then eat him!