1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Spammers at MC...

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Fozzie Bear, Sep 8, 2005.

1. Fraggline

Fraggline Active Member

One more thing...to everybody who has to ban all of the spammers...

Is there anything I can do for the benefit of Muppet Central?
  2. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

yeah it was hacked in 2008 quite sad i think was a place it had a list of muppet show characters in order of name and it had a part which showed muppet stuff episode guide i was saddened when it was hacked :cry:
  3. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

walterape

(btw rowlfy...I was sad when kermitage was hacked too.People can be such jerks!:mad:)
  4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Banned that one and a ton others now. *Collapses.
  5. Colgoff, maybe?
    TSSD and LinkiePie<3 like this.
  6. LinkiePie<3

LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

(PM me, please. I don't have the guts to reveal it to the public.)
  7. The Count

If it's someone/something that's truly bullying you, and you don't feel safe in posting it publically, then contact all MC mods/staff members. I might not be able or best-handled to help, but at least you'll have notified everyone who can do so.
    Hope this helps.
  8. LinkiePie<3

Thank you so much, Ed. DramaQueenMokey, and I must talk to the staff.
  9. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Yes, please let us know your thoughts and we'll try to help.
  10. LinkiePie<3

PM is sent.
    Again. Thank you!
  11. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Yanniv possibly?
  12. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

My thoughts exactly. Spammer or troll.
  13. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I just got an ad in a message from a new member named cynthia. I think this may be spam, because the link was not Muppet-related. :mad:
  14. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

I got one too..the message said something about the Muppet Bobbleheads but otherwise was just a link to some site. It was a new member who had no messages likes or anything so I'm leaning on it being someone who just signed up to advertise
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  15. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Good lord people need to get a life! :boo:
  16. Walter

Walter Active Member

I also got this message from a user named Cynthia.. was kinda bummed too.. I thought somebody actually wanted to talk to me about bobbleheads!:fanatic:
  17. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

Its never about the bobbleheads , Walter...they just want our hard earned cash :(
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  18. The Count

Hey guys, we've gotten a few reports about cynthia. Unfortunately, I'm unable to ban that particular member at this time. If anyone else gets contacted by that person with a Muppet bobblehead PM that turns out to spam, I'd advise you contact the forum administrator Phillip, as he'd be the one best capable to handle the situation at this time. The rest of the staff has been alerted to what's going on, thanks for your help with this and have a good day. :batty:
    DannyRWW and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  19. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Here's hoping I don't get any! "knocks on wood"