Spammers at MC...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you. But please, use this thread to report spam you might find on the forums.

Hope this helps and have a good day.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Dear Fozzie:

I know where you are coming from. Spammers (and their spam) can be a real pain. I should know; I keep finding spam in my e-mail account of an adult nature directed towards men, and I'm a woman! Makes me wonder about some people: how can anyone look at an Internet name like Cherrycharmca or Cherrypotion27, and not know that that person is female? What guy would use those names? Seriously?
I get those spams too, cherrypotion. They get sent directly to my bulk mail, but still...it's annoying finding 12 or more of the same thing, or variations on the product. And I certainly don't frequent any "adult" websites, so I think it's like Beakerfan said. Just randomized telemarketing stuff.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
You know, there's the one guy who keeps writing wanting to send millions of his country's dollars to my checking account, and every time I offer to e-mail my mailing address where he can send a check, and he never ever responds!

Stupid ol' Umbe Nokimbre from Uklafrankenollie Africa.

Teheheman

Reaction score
You know, there's the one guy who keeps writing wanting to send millions of his country's dollars to my checking account, and every time I offer to e-mail my mailing address where he can send a check, and he never ever responds!

Stupid ol' Umbe Nokimbre from Uklafrankenollie Africa.
Didn't his wife die of cancer or something, and now he has all this money to give away? At least thats what all the e-mails that he's been sending ME said. Personally I think that if his wife was that rich, and she died and left it to him, that they would've done something about the situation that continent is in. I mean, from Darfur, to all the villages that need money, food and shelter, he could shell out a few bucks to help his fellow Africaninians. Or is it Africanites? Whatever, if this guy was real, he'd be a schmuck.

Daniel

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know... With all the people here who do their own craftwork and puppets, I'm not sure if that thread would be 100% spam. Will wait to hear what some of the other mods think, but if it does get deleted by another mod, then I'll have something to hang my hat on for the future.

Thanks for spotting it Will.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I guess a wait and see approach is in order. Man, that was one long post! Just had to say that, I mean wow! :eek:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... Not sure if this is a spam or fraud ad, but if anybody with tek sabe check out if it's a legit offer for me, I'd appreciate it.
Here's the link:
http://holidaydvds.tripod.com/

Hope to hear from someone about this soon.