1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Spammers at MC...

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Fozzie Bear, Sep 8, 2005.

1. ReneeLouvier

ReneeLouvier Active Member

He'd be tough meat then. Oh well...*flames up the bbq, and places a bucket of tar on the grill to get heated up*

Come on out Puffin! You're gonna get EATEN. *laughs manically*
  2. anythingmuppet

anythingmuppet New Member

YAY!!! *chanting* GRILL HIM, GRILL HIM! **
  3. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

4. Kimp the Shrimp

5. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Aight, ya'll! :)

Let's save this thread just for reports of Spam so I can notice it better without having to search through all the posts to find out if a new Spammer has hit us. T'ankz
  6. Fozzie Bear

Puffin has been banned. Another thing I need for folks to help me watch for, too, is when new members begin posting simple words (as Puffin did) such as "goog, good, good, t-shirt," and things that made no sense in order to get a post count high enough to begin posting spam.
  7. anythingmuppet

anythingmuppet New Member

Okey dokey. Just jokin around there a bit. :)
  8. ReneeLouvier

ReneeLouvier Active Member

Sorry, I kinda jumped in on the fun too. :o
  9. Kimp the Shrimp

sorry boss
  10. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hey Kevin... Me thinks we got a few new members today who are basically spamming.
    Check out the Palisades Muppets Figures thread in Action Figures.
    bananainmebutt, whose name should be a bit of a red flag, popsicle, and clubcarman.
    Their posts don't entirely make sense and a bit of it flies in the face of the recent hostilities in the thread about Elmo down in Friends & Families.
    Hope this helps.
  11. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

OMG, I was just about to post this. These guys are weird "Happy birthday to my little toe", "my muppet is gay", "I miss WASS"...:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
  12. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Spamming a thread about spamming? That's so stupid!
  13. abiraniriba

abiraniriba New Member

SS Spam

Last time I gave you guys a link to the air website. This time it's the number 8
    I love 8
    8 is great
    8 is the number I do not...
    WAIT, Important news comes from the queen
    A new baby I have seen
    And she is well and doing fine
    Good Grief, it's Princess number 9

courtesy of www.octet.num
    :halo:
    remember the website is phony, don't try to go there
  14. The Count

Hmmm... Me thinks a mod's seen this by now, cause there are some posts deleted.

Oh well, hope the sitch's gettin' taken care of.
  15. Fozzie Bear

There were 4 new members who are now banned from this site. I'm going to try to go into the forum to delete their messages...when I find them.

one of them did just spam this spam hread, so I'm leaving it because that was funny to me. :)
  16. The Count

Hey Kev... Good job. There are some by club car man in the dorms, about the last two pages I'd say. And there's one towards the end in Flippersteps in FanFiction, another few in Palisades Muppets Figures in Action Figures, and I think another in a thread Wanted Selling in B/S/T.
    Hope this helps you find the pposts.
  17. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

One of them LEAPER GNOME is currently viewing the main index.

He has two posts left. One in the quote thread in general discussion. And he also started a thread called Why does nobody like... in Muppet Babies thread in which only club car man replied. Hope this helps as well
  18. The Count

If it helps Kevin... club car man's posts in the MC Dorms thread are #6914, 6916, and 6920.
    Hope you can get 'em deleted when you get the chance.
  19. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

As ceass as they were... some of the things they said did appeal to my extremely imature sense of humor, but it's for the best... bananimebutt, that will forever make me smile.
  20. Fozzie Bear

This is uncalled for, gang. I'm not taking up for one person over the other, but this has been brought up and dealt with and should not be an issue any longer!

This is a negative response on the boards toward another member and I have said time and again that negative posts will not be tolerated. It is not within the spirit of MC or its members.

I will say this one last time: The member was reported to me, and I did some research and Super Muppet and Baba are two different people in the same household.

Deleted.

New Rule:
    When reporting spam or members, please link to the threads and posts.