Spammers at MC...

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I dunno, but Bob Smith posted something in the Puppet News section about this thing called Blooob, and a notice came up on my computer saying the link may have malware and other viruses. I don't know if it was just my computer, or if he's trying to spam people.

Hubert

Reaction score
I dunno, but Bob Smith posted something in the Puppet News section about this thing called Blooob, and a notice came up on my computer saying the link may have malware and other viruses. I don't know if it was just my computer, or if he's trying to spam people.
Bob Smith, however, has kinda proven to be a good user in the sense that he has a bunch of good, Muppet-related posts. I kinda have a feeling that the site isn't a spam site or anything, but rather some hacker put in some malicious code recently, making it do that. It's happened to me on many good sites, and I feel like that's probably what happened.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, if he were a Spammer he would have done it earlier. Sorry for the false accusation! :embarrassed:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Bob Smith... He asked his account be deleted on September 20 2012. I said all I could do at that time was delete his posts and he should ask the forum administrator to delete his account. Then, about a month later around October 21 2012 I got a message asking I stop deleting his posts. So of course that irked me into a right snit. So I'm leaving that issue alone and up to the forum administrator to ultimately decide.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Birdon the bird's posts have been deleted as spam and that member has been duely warned regarding their actions to not do so again.
Unfortunately, because there's no longer a "Spam Cleaner" link attached to their profile, I am unable to ban the member outright. So if Birdon the bird posts stupid spam again, please report it directly to Phillip asking him to have that user deleted from the forum altogether.