Spammers at MC...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, I sent a PM about that to jane2ercsh asking about their identical info matching justin4maj, didn't realize stephan2mo was another one connected to them. Okay, dropping the hammer and gonna get rid of the entire trio.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Birdon the bird's posts have been deleted as spam and that member has been duely warned regarding their actions to not do so again.
Unfortunately, because there's no longer a "Spam Cleaner" link attached to their profile, I am unable to ban the member outright. So if Birdon the bird posts stupid spam again, please report it directly to Phillip asking him to have that user deleted from the forum altogether.
So there used to be one? Why not now?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Most probably because of the time that has elapsed since Birdon joined the forum as a member back on September 8 2012 until now (or last week) when that member's posts were reported, just like with any other forum member after they've been part of MC for a month or so.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I think this guy Velikijted might be a spammer. I think he's speaking in Russian, but what he's writing seems...spammy.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
JasperB has been dealt with, thanks for reporting the issue regarding that user.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
At the moment, I'm unable to find TommyDay's posts. However, going off of that member's information, they joined in 2007 and at the almost close of 2012 has only a total of three (3) posts to their name. Add that to the fact that his website/blog is only promoted as a signature in their posts, I don't think this member rates "spammer" classification.

Hope this helps and have a good day.