Spammers at MC...

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
I just reported all three of andyf's inappropriate posts. I know you already did that, Bannanasketch, but I figure it can't hurt to have more than one person report these things. I checked his earlier posts too, but those are fine. It's just today that he's doing this. Either way, something has to be done!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Glad I haven't seen them. I hope something is able to be worked out in terms of the staffing situation.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Please, everyone, if you are concerned about the mod situation, please please please post your concern in our thread I already linked. If we get enough responses, Phil might take notice

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Regarding the situation with andyf, his inappropriate posts have been deleted; he has been duely warned concerning his rude behavior; and a copy of the posts have been sent to all MC staff members in hopes that the administration can take swift permanent action against that user. Unfortunately, I am unable to just delete the account owing once again to the elapsment of no longer having a "Spam Cleaner" feature attached to andyf's profile. This is another reason why I support the current campaign spearheaded by Sarge and Jaz to get more/better mods to help clean the place. Now more than ever I believe it the right time to implement Fozzie Bear's suggestion of "Right Hands" known as mod assistants.

Hope this helps calm things down, thank you all for notifying us as to these derelict actions.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I'm glad I missed Andyf's comments,and I'll be sending a message to Phillip about why Ed can't delete spammers anymore, and I suggest everyone here on this thread to the same.

This is not more of a spam problem, but is still pretty annoying:

Can we do something about "muppetspot2"'s one-word posts? It kinda gets me annoyed. There are two or three other members or kinda do the same thing, but sometimes at least they say something, muppetspot's posts are either "yeah" or "that's dumb" or "cool".

I find it quite annoying and I'm sure many other members do too. :grr:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
With regards to muppetspot2, I deleted a few spam posts in the Another Stupid Movie thread. But after reviewing some other older posts, I honestly can't make heads or tails out of which are spam and which are legitimate. If someone can help with that, I'll get rid of the spam.

Hope this helps somewhat.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Some I find especially spammy:

His posts are just spammy in general, and hard to pinpoint exactly which.