Spammers at MC...

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Telly19792013 posted the most disgusting, inapropriate and racist post I've ever seen on this thread. Please delete member immediatley!

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Why do I get the feeling we'll be seeing more of this guy (under several alternate accounts) in the future? :rolleyes:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. Phil needs to IP ban this guy. And even then there's no promise he's be gone for good.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
In the future, it's probably best not to comment on the guy's posts. Just report him, or bring him over to this thread. Yeah, as crazy as he is, he doesn't seem like the type to spam other people's accounts, but you never know. Besides, if it's just going to be the same message each time, there's really no point in replying.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
A big problem right now is that there are no, (you read that right) NO Mods online right now! This is why we need more mods.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. Phil needs to IP ban this guy. And even then there's no promise he's be gone for good.
That's the problem with internet anonymity. This guy clearly needs to be visited by the guys in white coats and butterfly nets. Bob The Pizza Boy's story is frightening. Those are the ramblings of a crazy stalker, and a dangerous individual. Something tells me he has nothing but free time to create multiple spam accounts to say how much a of pervert someone who isn't him is.