Special Edition Movie DVD's coming in November

MrsPepper

Reaction score
**Happy Dances with TogetherAgain** Yaaay!! I'll have moeny too! Oh, and it's just in time for Christmas!! Squee!!

pollick529

Reaction score
Hey, since Disney is releasing "The Muppet Movie" on DVD, I wonder if they'll release the full uncut version like Virgin Video did back in 1986, in widescreen if possible. I wonder if they will. :confused:

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
This is so sweet! I've been wanting to get "The Great Muppet Caper" on DVD and now I finally have the chance! :excited:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I can't wait myself. I know that I'll have all the money in the world! YEAAAAAAA!! *happy dance with MrsPepper and Lisa* You two are fun to dance with. *dances around*

Animal

Reaction score
OMG!!!!!!!!!!GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

I really hope they all will be complete uncut and in widescreen, and with LOTS of extras!
Thanks for sharing that GREAT news!!! :smile:

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
You gotta say YOU LOVE Disney now!!! lol :flirt:
no i dont, re releasing things most of us already own isnt any reason to love them, rember henson released Caper and MUppet Movie in 1999, or 2000 on dvd, with all sorts of extras, and completely uncut, adn those other two movies just arent worth the cash

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
ravagefrackle said:
adn those other two movies just arent worth the cash

Well, then I'll just have to pay for them in jelly beans, or possibly through indentured servitude, because I'd really like to have them...

:stick_out_tongue: