special features you'd want on a Dinosaurs DVD

minor muppetz

Reaction score
if Disney decided to release season sets of Dinosaurs, what kind of features would you want? I would like all episodes to be uncut, unaltered (the show didn't start having a cold opening untill season 3 or 4, but all shows have cold openings in syndication), and with original openings (all episodes in syndication are shown with the opening from the third and fourth season). the first season would be a one-disc set while the rest would be four-discs. anyway, here is my features wish list:

Season 1
commentary on: "the mighty megalasauras" and "the mating dance".
concept sketches
all-new featurettes: "how it all began" and "a conversation with the voice cast"
fact track
show promos
merchandise gallery
option to watch pre-dubbed versions of episodes
deleted scenes

Season 2
commentary on: "the golden child", "the family challenge', "switched at birth", "refridgerator day", and "the clip show"
fact track
show promos
all-new featurette: "we're the baby: an interview with kevin clash and john kennedy"
deleted scenes
option to watch pre-dubbed versions of episodes

Season 3
commentary on; "nature calls", "baby talk", "steriods to heaven", and "getting to know you"
fact track
show promos
deleted scenes
pre-dubbed versions of episodes
interview with brian henson
"i'm the baby" music video 9with optional commentary)

Season 4
commentary on "terrible twos", "driving miss ethyl", and "changing nature"
show promos
deleted scenes
pre-dubbed episodes
episodes that didn't air on ABC (including commentary on "variations of a theme park", and "life in the faust lane")
fact track
behind the scenes footage
all-new featurette: "Dinosaurs on display"

what would you like? :concern:

rexcrk

Reaction score
I haven't seen Dinosaurs in SOOO long! I used to love that show. I'd be happy just to get all the un-cut episodes on DVD.