1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Special Preview of The Muppets 2015 TV Show

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Teheheman, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

If you're in Nashville for CMA Music Festival, ABC has a Summer Block Party trailer on Broadway Ave. that is going to show sneak peeks of different shows and one of those shows is going to be The Muppets. I can't remember the times but I'm down here anyway, so I'll give you an update when I find out.

Daniel

LaRanaRene likes this.
  2. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

This kind of makes me mad because I was kind of going to be up there around this time, but thanks to the IRS that did not happen.

scooterfan360 likes this.
  3. Teheheman

That sucks. I wish I could help you out by Periscoping it but I don't think they'd like that.

Daniel

4. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Aww that's nice of you buddy, but I'm sure I will see it one day!

scooterfan360 likes this.
  5. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

MelissaY1 likes this.
  6. LouisTheOtter

LouisTheOtter Well-Known Member

I think this is a marvelous idea - although, as much as I'd enjoy seeing a Muppet screening here...
    [​IMG]

...wouldn't we be more inclined to see it if the "mobile theatre" looked like this?
    [​IMG]

Also: No Canadian screenings! What's up with that, ABC? We get your network up here!

Ah well. I can't be too upset. The show debuts three nights before my birthday - it's as if they were reading my wish list!!!

LeahXZoot4Evur likes this.
  7. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

CityTv is covering the show within Canada, so we should keep an eye out if they are doing any events throughout the country. It would be likely The Muppets would be apart of it if they were.

8. scooterfan360

scooterfan360 Well-Known Member

no need for me to get excited , I don't think they will stop in Maryland .

9. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

They'll never stop in Sweetwater Texas and really with a job I have I couldn't ever get tickets to afford to go.

10. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

What a great thing, besides watching 10 minutes of the pilot, you get free muppet shirts, pins, and stuff, I will be going to the one in San Diego, I can not wait for the exclusive preview.

MUPPETFAN1976 and Muppet fan 123 like this.
  11. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

:( I just wish there were more places they were going

12. scooterfan360

scooterfan360 Well-Known Member

tell me about the scooter scenes, after you get back from this.

FletchySRF3088 and LaRanaRene like this.
  13. WOCKA2416

WOCKA2416 Member

Did anyone go and see it in Nashville? I would love to know if it's worth a trip and if you have to watch the other pilots too.

14. Teheheman

I actually went to the screening but I didn't get a shirt. It was just a button and a spray fan, which didn't work for me but that's not the point. The point is that I saw it and it was pretty much what was shown in the preview. Nothing really sstood out as new that I remembered but still enjoyable.

Daniel

15. WOCKA2416

WOCKA2416 Member

Thanks for the reply. Could you just watch the Muppet pilot or did you have to watch the other shows they're promoting as well?

16. Muppet fan 123

Why would they force you to watch TV shows you don't want to? If they are, just tell them you're only interested in Muppets. They don't strap you in and force your eyes at their television screens.

WalterLinz and dwayne1115 like this.
  17. WOCKA2416

WOCKA2416 Member

The way described it is the other pilots are shown first. I was just wondering if they let people in during the middle of the presentation. If the Muppets were first, that would make it easy, but it doesn't sound like that's the case.

18. Muppet fan 123

The other pilots are full length 22 minute episodes. It's unlikely they'll make you have to sit through those first.

19. WOCKA2416

WOCKA2416 Member

They're actually each both hour long (or around 42 minutes without commercials). I wanted to see how they worked the schedule from someone who went. Thanks.

20. WalterLinz

WalterLinz Well-Known Member

Ohhh I hope it'll come to LA...