1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Speculation: Any News on TMS Season 4's Release?

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by AAO, Nov 23, 2008.

1. AAO

AAO Member

Does anyone have a clue of when Season 4 will be avalible or what the cover art will be?

Thanks!

:concern:
  2. AAO

AAO Member

Guess no one knows...?:confused:
  3. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

im not sure when its going to be released. hopefully sometime soon. and im hoping that the front has either rowlf, scooter, or one of the electric mayhem characters.:sympathy:;):flirt:
  4. Davina

Davina Member

the others have all been more spring/summer releases, so I'd look for it around then.. hopefully :)
  5. AAO

AAO Member

I have a feeling it's going to be Gonzo or Animal...

Season 1 - Kermit - Jim's character
    Season 2 - Piggy - Frank's character
    Season 3 - Fozzie - Frank's character
    Season 4 and Season 5 are up for Dave, Jerry, or Richard's characters! Hm... That's how I looked at it... lol ...

I just really hope they have more special features... not "new things" they've filmed.. Stock footage or appearances of anything they can get their hands on "well the rights..." for footage that would be fun to watch...etc..
  6. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

I don;t really see how you can see this as a pattern for performers characters since 2 spots are taken by Frank. I see it more as a pattern of main characters. So I would expect Gonzo or maybe Animal.
  7. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

It's gotta be Gonzo! It's just GOTTA be! (or even if it's not, as long as he's on the season 5 set it's all good)
  8. AAO

AAO Member

Yea.. i see what you're saying.. but I'm saying it should be Gonzo for sure! I agree! :concern:
  9. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Gonzo or Animal... that's pretty much what they seem to be getting at. personally, I'd love to see a Beaker, but that's just me...
  10. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I'm still hoping for Gonzo and Scooter, but Beaker would be best. His bulgy eyes above the logo would make sense. :eek:
  11. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

I'm convinced Season 4 is going to be Gonzo.. and as a side note, I'd like to see Statler & Waldorf get the Season 5 cover
  12. Wickerness

Wickerness New Member

I would say it would have to be Gonzo. Then probably Animal for season 5.

Personally I would love to see Statler and Waldorf for season 5, but then that would be two faces instead of one. Animal is probably more popular or viewed as more popular.
  13. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

season 4 will probl be gonzo and season 5 will be either animal or pepe
  14. zns

zns Active Member

I think that it's a safe bet that it will be Animal and Gonzo on seasons 4 and 5. :concern::halo:
  15. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Pepe wouldn't be on it. He wasn't introduced until Muppets Tonight.
  16. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

good point
  17. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

18. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

Wikipedia says it'll be released in May, but Wikipedia isn't always accurate
  19. Super Leviathan

Super Leviathan New Member

The first etchings of news about Season 3 were announced this January. We'll probably hear the first news about Season 4 early in 2009, and if not, then I'll start worrying.

All who agree that Gonzo should be season 4: seconded.
  20. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

Seconded on both Gonzo and Beaker. I'll be happy if either one of those characters get the boxart.

BJ