Speculation: Any News on TMS Season 4's Release?

AAO

Reaction score
Does anyone have a clue of when Season 4 will be avalible or what the cover art will be?

Thanks!

:concern:

Nick22

Reaction score
im not sure when its going to be released. hopefully sometime soon. and im hoping that the front has either rowlf, scooter, or one of the electric mayhem characters.:sympathy::wink::flirt:

Davina

Reaction score
the others have all been more spring/summer releases, so I'd look for it around then.. hopefully :smile:

AAO

Reaction score
I have a feeling it's going to be Gonzo or Animal...

Season 1 - Kermit - Jim's character
Season 2 - Piggy - Frank's character
Season 3 - Fozzie - Frank's character
Season 4 and Season 5 are up for Dave, Jerry, or Richard's characters! Hm... That's how I looked at it... lol ...

I just really hope they have more special features... not "new things" they've filmed.. Stock footage or appearances of anything they can get their hands on "well the rights..." for footage that would be fun to watch...etc..

MWoO

Reaction score
I don;t really see how you can see this as a pattern for performers characters since 2 spots are taken by Frank. I see it more as a pattern of main characters. So I would expect Gonzo or maybe Animal.

rexcrk

Reaction score
It's gotta be Gonzo! It's just GOTTA be! (or even if it's not, as long as he's on the season 5 set it's all good)

AAO

Reaction score
I don;t really see how you can see this as a pattern for performers characters since 2 spots are taken by Frank. I see it more as a pattern of main characters. So I would expect Gonzo or maybe Animal.
Yea.. i see what you're saying.. but I'm saying it should be Gonzo for sure! I agree! :concern:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Gonzo or Animal... that's pretty much what they seem to be getting at. personally, I'd love to see a Beaker, but that's just me...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Gonzo or Animal... that's pretty much what they seem to be getting at. personally, I'd love to see a Beaker, but that's just me...
I'm still hoping for Gonzo and Scooter, but Beaker would be best. His bulgy eyes above the logo would make sense. :eek: