1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Speculation: Potential Sequel for "The Muppets"

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by bknatchbull, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I'm not even big on fruit snacks but I just wanna see Muppets in them! I'll even buy them! Alvin and The Smurfs got them!!!
  2. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I was just thinking that...
  3. Pinkflower7783

THIS ALSO MEANS MORE KERMIT AND PIGGY PICTURES COMING WHICH MEANS NEW AVATARS FOR ME!!!
  4. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

*refrains from making a comment about my hopes for the K&P relationship for fear of someone stoning me*
  5. Pinkflower7783

I could tell you what my hopes are for K&P but I know I ain't getting it. :p and I know your feelings on it. And I already stoned you once you really want me to stone you again? :mad:
  6. Piggy The Frog

Piggy The Frog Well-Known Member

I miss Muppet yogurt.
  7. Pinkflower7783

I wanna reply to your message but I'm already gonna be sentenced to the electric chair for muffining as is. But in all seriousness I so can't wait for merchandise and new appearances. That means they should start promoting like crazy Oct-Nov. And we should be seeing a trailer over the summer?
  8. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Was there really Muppet yogurt?
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  9. Pinkflower7783

Yes that was pretty much my reaction.
  10. Piggy The Frog

11. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Wait, Pinky and Hubert have only been here a year? I'm shocked. This place feels as much yours as it is mine.

I'm so excited for the new movie and JUST as excited for the new promotional material and appearances and trailers etc! And for the film being (apparently) set in Europe.

#gomuppets!
    Hubert and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  12. Pinkflower7783

I haven't even been here a year yet. :p More like 8 months.
  13. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

If we want to be technical, I haven't even been here a year, as my joining anniversary won't be until the end of January.

Wow...that's pretty awesome...I somehow missed that that piece of Muppet food existed all these years...good to know.
  14. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

What do you do with dog food? You feed it to a dog. There must be plenty of peckish Muppets out there.
  15. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Exactly! I'd probably save the box. If it were cereal, it wouldn't really matter, it would only get stale.
  16. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

The problem is, they already have something around Thanksgiving... Frozen, I think. So that's out of the question, unless Disney wants them to compete more directly with each other. Hopefully, there won't be 20 other kids films in the same period.
  17. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Ooh, that is true...I didn't realize that Disney already has a Thansgiving movie set.
  18. Piggy The Frog

It brings back a lot of memories. I remembered that Miss Piggy was on the strawberry yogurt, even before looking it up on Muppet Wiki. Kermit was peach, if I remember correctly... I think Fozzie was banana, but I'm not sure. If they bring back Muppet yogurt, or any other food, hopefully it'll be all over the world. When I mentioned it yesterday, I hadn't realized it was just in Canada.
  19. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I don't know what I'd do if they bring back Muppet yogurt though...I hate yogurt, yet love the Muppets.
    Beauregard likes this.
  20. Pinkflower7783

How the heck did we got on the subject of Muppet food? :confused: