Speculation: Sesame Street 45th Anniversary Possibilities

Oscarfan

Reaction score

It's very early, but hey, the on-set photo went viral, so they're just givin' tastes for now.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Since SST seems to be bringing in internet celebrities and acts onto the show now, I really hope that maybe, someday in the future, we'll see Doug Walker on the show. Or better yet, I'd love to see Lindsey Stirling dancing and twirling all around the street while playing her violin.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Um, One Direction isn't an internet-based group.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
What internet personalities were you referring to?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I take it Pentatonix isn't an internet group? Granted, the only time I've actually seen or heard them outside the internet was when that collabo they did with Lindsey Stirling made the news since Lindsey earned an award for it.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I take it Pentatonix isn't an internet group? Granted, the only time I've actually seen or heard them outside the internet was when that collabo they did with Lindsey Stirling made the news since Lindsey earned an award for it.

They actually started on NBC's "The Sing Off", then made some albums and did some tours, then started making viral videos.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Hate to double post, but.

I don't know if I even said this or not (I might have), but I'd love for them to re-make some classic songs as inserts for this season. I'd love a new version of "C is for Cookie" or "I Love Trash." They've done so many references to the former in the past couple of years, yet the song hasn't actually been sung on the show season 35 (pretty sure).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And by that, you mean, newer than the previous remakes of "C is for Cookie" and "I Love Trash"?