1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Speculation: The Ultimate SST Action Figure Lineup

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by cjd874, Dec 11, 2012.

1. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

Everyone has reached the following general consensus: it sucks that Palisades went out of business. But what if they had continued? What if Sesame Street figures and playsets WERE released? What if Muppets (and possibly the human cast members) were sculpted, packaged, and distributed to stores nationwide? What if we actually had the figures of our choice?

Here are some of my ideal SS figures (mixing iconic Muppets with lesser-known ones):
    Series 1:
    • Cookie Monster with two cookies, cookie jar, plate with removable pile of cookies, telephone, and figure base
    • Ernie with Rubber Duckie, banana, trumpet, ball of string, white puppy pack-in figure (Godzilla the Wonder Dog), shopping list, and figure base
    • Don Music with piano, bust of Beethoven, framed photo of Joe Raposo, pencil, and figure base
    • Sherlock Hemlock with Watson pack-in, magnifying glass, framed photo of Vincent Twice, and figure base
    Exclusive: Bathtime Ernie with face towel, scrub brush, soap, soap dish, & figure base
    Ernie is sculpted with bath towel around waist, top half can be removed and placed in bathtub
    Playset: Ernie and Bert's apartment with Bert
    playset comes with two armchairs, lamp, nightstand, two beds, Ernie's drum set, framed picture of E&B, toy truck, vase with flower, metal pot, bathtub, & rotary telephone
    Bert comes with Bernice, bowl of oatmeal, bottle cap collection, string of paper clips, TV set, & figure base

Series 2:
    • Herry Monster with barbells, monster doll, and figure base
    • Zoe with Mimi, Rocko, juice box, bouquet of flowers, and figure base
    • Two Headed Monster with School playhouse, headphones, pillows, and figure base
    • Baby Bear with easel, crayons, stack of paper, bowl of porridge, spoon, fairy tale storybook, and figure base
    Exclusive: Ballet Zoe with cloth tutu and figure base
    Playset: 123 Sesame Street exterior with Oscar the Grouch
    playset comes with lamppost, mailbox, fire hydrant and basketball hoop...all removable
    Oscar comes with Slimey, apple core, broken umbrella, old shoe, fishbone, picture of Granny Grouch, pair of feet (for placing via pegs underneath trash can) and two garbage bags

More to come soon...
    Mo Frackle and FrackleFan2012 like this.
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I believe t he line's cursed. I wouldn't see anyone putting one together. Besides, the toy license is in Hasbro's hands. I doubt they're making action figures. But I'm pretty disappointed that there hasn't been any new additions to the buddy pack line after the Elmo/Count soccer pack and the Abby/Rosita roller skating pack. And I really hate that the Super Grover/Murray pack never got rereleased like all the others seem to have been.
  3. muppetspot2

muppetspot2 Active Member

Dr tooth I saw the super Grover and Murray in target stores
  4. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

Of course, Dr. Tooth. The point of this thread is to say which figures you'd like to have IF Palisades hadn't gone under and IF they actually went ahead with SS figure production.
    There's no need to say that no one will be making SS action figures at any point because that's a fact, and there's nothing we can do about it. In fact, that is the why I made this thread. Since no one is making these action figures, I want to hear ideas from the people on this forum about which characters would be produced.
    Mo Frackle likes this.
  5. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Wow! Awesome ideas, Cjd874 and Muppetspot2!!! :)
    I hope a Sesame Street figure series like the Muppets Palisades series appears in store soon.
  6. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

Got some more:

Series 3:
    • Grover with block tower, letter G, set of saloon doors (from Over, Under, Around, & Through), framed picture of his mother, teddy bear, and figure base
    • Roosevelt Franklin with map of Africa, wooden pointer, apple, backpack, removable books (Reading, Math, and Spelling), and figure base
    • The Amazing Mumford with hat, wand, Muppet rabbit pack-in, carrot, magic pillar (from the 1972 skit with Grover and Herry), four pineapples, red cloth with yellow star pattern, and figure base
    • Rosita with acoustic guitar, Spanish language book, bunch of daisies, and figure base
    Exclusive:Grover Mega-Pack
    Several different molded Grover heads and bodies to represent Grover's jobs
    • Waiter Grover with bowl of alphabet soup, plate of spaghetti, tiny hamburger, grapefruit on a bun, two plates, waiter's cloth, and figure base
    • Super Grover with cloth cape, telephone booth, and glasses (which can be added to Salesman Grover to make Grover Kent)
    • Salesman Grover with hat, trenchcoat, briefcase, Weather Machine, earmuffs, toothbrushes, and sunglasses
    • Marshal Grover with hat, badge, and Fred the Wonder Horse pack-in
    • Elevator Operator Grover with elevator capsule (working doors are similar to Pigs in Space spaceship doors)
    • Farmer Grover with pitchfork, 2 Muppet chicken pack-ins, and bags of tomato and carrot seeds
    Playset:Nest Area with Big Bird figure (taller than the other figures...10 inches?)
    nest area has molded nest, stacked barrels, toy chest, framed drawing of Mr. Hooper, lamp, blue snowshoes, bookshelf, drawer, alphabet chart, small framed photo of Aberlardo Montoya, flower in flowerpot, watering can, mailbox, framed picture of Snuffy, and small birdhouse
    Big Bird comes with Radar the teddy bear, Little Bird pack-in, framed photo of Granny Bird, toy boat, stick horse toy (head on stick), cowboy hat, bag of birdseed, picture book, Roman bust, necktie, blue blanket, pillow, and figure base
    FrackleFan2012 likes this.
  7. FrackleFan2012

What nice ideas you bring up. Keep it up!
    cjd874 likes this.
  8. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I saw them there too. A year ago, and I never managed to grab them. Now All I see are the Count/Elmo and Rosita/Abby sets. Sometimes and Ernie and Bert, sometimes the one I already have (Telly/Cookie). It must be a regional distribution thing.
  9. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

Series 4:
    • Prairie Dawn with upright piano, sheet music, sack lunch (PB&J sandwich, bag of carrots, pear, bag of pretzels), megaphone, and figure base
    • Murray Monster with Ovejita pack-in, number chart, alphabet chart, subway map, and figure base
    • Forgetful Jones with Buster pack-in figure, guitar, sleeping bag, toothbrush, framed photo of Clementine, mirror, and figure base
    • Martians with book, telephone, radio, electric fan, spaceship, and figure bases (similar to the Swinetrek base with the Link Hogthrob figure)
    Exclusive: Sesame Street human 2-pack
    Bob with newspaper, sheet music, pitch pipe, and figure base
    Linda with Barkley pack-in, books, bookmarks, and figure base

Playset: Elmo's World with Elmo figure
    playset comes with working door and drawer, pull-up shade (which reveals Mr. Noodle waving), computer, TV, Dorothy in her fishbowl, armchair, drawings of Elmo's parents and Dorothy, and piano
    Elmo comes with crayons, David the doll, glass of milk, toy trains, beach ball, violin, and figure base
  10. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

Series 5:
    • Telly Monster with tuba, triangle collection, Freddy the doll, baseball and mitt, pogo stick, Chuckie Sue the hamster and cage, hamster food, and figure base
    • Biff and Sully with hammers, saw, box of nails, electric drill, planks of wood, screws, and figure bases
    • Abby Cadabby with wand, cell phone, pumpkin, fairy book, and figure base
    • Mega Figure: Snuffleupagus with two cabbages, plate of spaghetti and meatballs, fork, Snuffle-garten activity books, and cowboy hat
    Exclusive: Reporter Telly (Monster on the Spot) with microphone, hat, necktie, headset, script, and figure base
    Playset: Transylvanian Castle with Count von Count figure
    playset comes with canopy bed, real curtains, working doors, large pipe organ, table and chairs, candelabra, large mirror, bookshelf, drawer, television set, suit of armor, grandfather clock, cobwebs, and couch
    Count von Count comes with framed photo of the Countess, several bats, Fatatita, several storybooks (Goldilocks and the 3 Bears, Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, The Three Musketeers, A Tale of Two Cities, Around the World in 80 Days, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea), and figure base

That is 5! 5 series of SS action figures! Ah ah ah ah ah ah! :batty: (cue thunder)
  11. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

Series 6:
    • Hoots the Owl with Athena pack-in, saxophone, sax case, hand-held microphone, jazz charts/music, Birdland playbill, neon sign, and figure base
    • Roxy Marie with backpack, notebook, pencil and pen, bug collection, and figure base
    • Harvey Kneeslapper with Fat Blue pack-in, hat, cream pie, mirror, buzzer, bucket of confetti, sticker sheet with letters A, B, C, D, I, R, U, X and spot, numbers 1, 2, 3, and 4, and figure base
    • Gladys the Cow with bucket of milk, stack of hay, sheet music for "I'm Proud to Be a Cow," and figure base
    Exclusive: Sesame Street human 2-pack
    Gordon comes with science books, flute, flute case, newspaper, and figure base
    Susan comes with plate of cookies, glass of milk, first-aid kit, "One of These Things" board with 3 W's and a 2, and figure base
    Playset: Hooper's Store with Alan and Chris figures
    playset comes with working door and opening windows, newsstand, blackboard with "A Loaf of Bread, A Container of Milk, and a Stick of Butter" written on it, stools, counter, shelves with various non-removable items, glasses, plates, bowls, forks, spoons, and knives
    Alan comes with Muppet cheese and pear pack-ins, hand towel, apron, gallon of milk, bowl of ice cream, plate with tuna sandwich and fries, and figure base
    Chris comes with Muppet broccoli and tomato pack-ins, hand towel, root beer float, bowl of chicken soup, and figure base
    *MAIL BY ORDER PLAYSET*
    Old School Hooper's Store with Mr. Hooper figure
    playset comes with same types of accessories as in alternate HS playset, except for authentic 1970's paint detail, Bell Telephone system, removable Hooper's Store sign, and various signs, e.g. "Today's Lunch Special: Egg Salad Sandwich and Fountain Soda for only 1.00," "Hooper's Famous Chocolate Egg Cream for only 0.75," etc.
    Mr. Hooper comes with glasses, hand towel, birdseed milkshake, lollipops, candy jar, stack of newspapers, and figure base

Series 7:
    • Reporter Kermit with trenchcoat, hat, microphone, and figure base
    • Simon Soundman with Muppet cat and dog pack-ins and figure base
    • Humphrey and Ingrid with Baby Natasha (not a pack-in), high chair, crib, baby mobile, bowl of baby food, bottle of milk, rattle, doll, and figure bases
    • Guy Smiley with Beat the Time clock, Here is Your Life book, microphone, hand-held mirror, Guy Smiley coloring book, Guy Smiley lunchbox, Guy Smiley pencil set, Guy Smiley autobiography, and figure base

Exclusive: Sesame Street human 2-pack with Maria and Gabi (adult version)
    Maria comes with toaster, screwdriver, manual, book and figure base
    Gabi comes with rubber ball, bottle of nail polish, dancing instruction booklet, dancing shoes, and figure base
    Playset: Fix-It Shop/Laundromat with Luis and Leela figures
    FIS half comes with working door, 2 television sets, 3 toasters, goose-neck lamp, bicycle, "OPEN/CLOSED" sign, "AQUÍ SE HABLA ESPAÑOL" sign, and worktable
    Laundromat comes with working door, washing and drying machines with real doors, laundry baskets, stacks of clothing, laundry racks, hangers, and two tables
    Luis comes with hammer, box of nails, screwdriver, 3 wrenches, and figure base
    Leela comes with videocamera, headphones and MP3 player, Indian Rahki bracelet, bottle of detergent, bottle of bleach, and figure base
  12. FrackleFan2012

Awesome. I love your ideas! :)
    muppetspot2 likes this.
  13. muppetspot2

series 1
    Ernie banana, frame, rubber duck, trumpet, soap dish, soap and letter e
    Count bats,organ,black cat, top hat,a record and numbers 9
    Henry doll, barbell, comb, and weights
    Two head monster pillow, telephone and brick wall
    Ernie and Bert's living room with Bert
    chair,TV set,newspaper,table, lamp, book, oatmeal, pigeon, bottle cap collection on a board, paperclips, and fire truck
    exclusive Ernie in towel scrub brush, soap,rubber duck, and robe

series 2
    cookie monster cookies,jar,chef hat,tea cup, plate of cookies
    yip yip fan,telephone,spaceship, and moon base
    Oscar trash can, slimy, shoe,fish, pile of trash, apple core, broken umbrella, and trash lid
    Roosevelt Franklin pointer, map of Africa, book, clipboard, eraser, chalkboard and apple
    exclusive chef cookie with cookies, tray, chef hat, cookbook, and milk
    big bird nest with big bird picture of Mr Hooper, teddy bear, bust with tie, suit case, nest, mail box, book, bird seeds , little bird, book, beach ball, and rubber duck

series 3
    Grover with letter g, teddy bear, flute, telephone both, and picture of Grover's mom
    Elmo with baby David,juice box, Dorthy, and crayons
    Zoe Mimi, rocko, and juice box
    Sherlock with waston, hat, magnifying glass, and flashlight
    exclusive pajama Bert pillow blanket and oatmeal
    Bert and Ernie bed room with pajama Ernie with beds pillow trumpet, Bert sculpture with nose, rubber duck, drum kit,photo of Bert and Ernie, pot to fit over Bert's head, teddy bear

series 4
    reporter Kermit microphone,camera, and hat
    telly Freddie,triangle, book,and computer
    prairie dawn piano, vase of flower, sheets of music, clipboard, and megaphone
    Ernestine doll,crib, and a baby rubber duck
    play set Ernie and Bert's bath room with towel Bert with a soap bar, a rubber pigeon , towel , toilet, toothbrush, and a robe
    Exclusive four pack with tux Elmo,Grover,Ernie, and cookie with top hats, awards, canes

series 5
    waiter Grover with tray, towel, menu, and plate of noodles
    guy smile with clock, microphone, pig, and game show records
    Wolfgang with groucho Marx glasses, fish, penguin, and beach ball
    Roxy with backpack , blocks , toy hammer, and bugs
    Play set Grover's bed room wit pajama Grover with teddy bear, western door , blocks ,comb , bed , cloth blanket , pillow , train set, rubber duck, picture of the Simpson, alarm clock and picture of moommy

series 6
    snuffy cabbage, book , and sunglasses
    Gladys milk,flower pot, and stinky
    abby pumpkins, wand, and phone
    super Grover with cloth cape, helmet, and first aid kit
    play set the area of bird's nest with baby bear with hoop, the sign, trash piles, and
    oatmeal

series 7
    Hoots the Owl with saxophone, microphone, and sheets of music
    Benny bunny with carrot, hat, and elevator
    Harvey Kneeslapper with pie hat and joke book
    fat blue with coke, pizza, and menu
    hoppers store with soda sandwich plate tv cigar box soap dish and newspapper

series 8
    biff hammer, hard hat, and lunch box
    sully saw, hard hat, and lunch box
    western Grover hat,hay stack, and cactus
    Barkley dog bowl, bone, and dog house

series 9
    frazzle with chain book and chair
    honker with brick wall , clock , and record
    Farley with f little toy box and book
    salesman Grover with hat glasses case toothbrush and groucho marks glasses
    Playset Charlie's Restaurant with fat blue table, chair, menu, giant hamburger, grapefruit between hamburger buns, bowl of alphabet soup, and muppet eggplant

series 10
    Mumford with hat, magic table, magic wand, carrot, duck, and 5 pineapples
    Forgetful Jones with hat cactus toothbrush photo frame and dishes
    Lefty the Salesman with hat o board game and 8
    big bird with tie with hat cane and record
  14. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I find it odd this thread title says "speculation", when it's really just a wishlist thread. There's no official announcement or even rumors that an action figure collection is in the works (or have I missed the rumors?) so there's not really anything to speculate.

What I would want for series 1-4:

Series 1
    • Ernie with Rubber Duckie, banana, and disguise kit box.
    • Cookie Monster with whole cookie, half-eaten cookie, pile of cookies, cookie jar and cookie lid.
    • Prairie Dawn with piano and screenplay.
    • Sherlock Hemlock with Watson, magnifying glass, hat, and apple with bite in it.
    Special Big Figure:Big Bird with Little Bird, Radar, and nest.
    Playset: Bert and Ernie's apartment with Bert, chairs, counter, pigeon, and pile of bottlecaps.
    Exclusives:
    • Ernie in pajamas with bed, pillow, and bugle.
    • Bert in pajamas with bed and pillow. (or maybe these could be a two-pack, maybe with beds included)
    • Big Bird with necktie with Shivers the Penguin.
    Series 2
    • Elmo with Dorthy in bowl, box of crayons, and drawing of Elmo.
    • Murray Monster with Ovejita and "WORD" sign.
    • Rosita with english-spanish dictionary, handheld mirror and orange martian.
    • Guy Smiley with microphone, wall clock, and podium.
    Special Big Figure:Bruno the Trashman with Oscar in can, trash can lid, and hat.
    Playset: Monsterpiece Theater with Cookie Monster, books, chair, table and lamps.
    Exclusives:
    • Bedtime Elmo with doll.
    • Guy Smiley in costume from "Air" song with hat and cane.
    Series 3
    • Grover with tray, tray cover, rag, and pimk martian.
    • Count von Count with cape, bats, and counting organ.
    • Mr. Johnson with table and menu.
    • Lefty with 8, painting, scale, and hat.
    Special Big Figure:Mr. Snuffleupagus.
    Exclusives: Grover in tuxedo.

Series 4:
    • Abby Cadabby with wand, book of "Real People Stories" and pumpkin.
    • Telly Monster with triangles and blue martian.
    • Baby Bear with bowl of porridge, paintbrush, easil, and painting of Hero Guy.
    • Herry Monster with barbell, doll, and scale.
    Special big figure: Alice Snuffleupagus.
    Exclusives:
    • Winter Abby Cadabby with wand.
    • Telly Tut with minature pyrimad.
    More to come eventually, probably.
  15. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Looking at my previous post, I can't believe I started listing playsets for series 1 and 2 without continuing the playsets (I know, it would probably end up like that in real life). I had intended on listing for series 3 a Charlie's Restauraunt playset with Grover, but then I couldn't think of any good accessories for Mr. Johnson besides a table and a menu. It'd be weird for a restauaunt playset to not have a table, and weird to put an extra table in such a small space. Might have been better to have Mr. Johnson be the pack-in figure, but then could he help sell a playset?

Realized that all the characters I listed with removable hats - Sherlock, Bruno, and Lefty - are all characters I've never seen hatless.

Anyway, here's a few more series line-ups:

Series 5
    • Zoe with Rocko and Zoemobile.
    • Super-Grover 2.0 with cape and spotlight.
    • Biff with hardhat, sledgehammer, jackhammer, and toolbox.
    • Sully with hardhat, drill, saw, and hammer.

Special big figure: Barkley
    Exclusives:
    • Vacation Ernie and Bert.

Series 6
    • Oscar the Grouch with empty trash can and Slimey.
    • Winter Elmo with snowball and sled.
    • Two-Headed Monster with brick wall.
    • Betty Lou with dolls.

Special big figure: Sam the Robot.
    Exclusive: Rotten Tuxedo Oscar with rotten top hat.

Series 7
    • Rapper Cookie Monster (original "Healthy Food" attire) with Muppet broccolli, apple, and lettuce.
    • Hoots the Owl with saxaphone, Athena, and Athena's instrument (clarinet?).
    • Grundgetta with Fluffy in trash can and rotten shoe.
    • Forgetful Jones with Buster the Horse, hat, and blank list.

Special three-pack: Honkers (green, blue, and orange).

Series 8
    • Ballerina Zoe with Wolfgang the Seal and beachball.
    • Marshall Grover with hat and Fred the Wonder Horse.
    • Clementine with hat, cactus and watering can.
    • Don Music with piano and bust.

Special three-pack: Dingers.
  16. muppetspot2

series 1
    Count bats,organ,black cat, top hat,a record and numbers 9
    Ernie and Bert's living room with Bert
    chair,TV set,newspaper,table, lamp, book, oatmeal, pigeon, bottle cap collection on a board, paperclips, and fire truck

series 2
    Oscar trash can, slimy, shoe,fish, pile of trash, apple core, broken umbrella, and trash lid
    Roosevelt Franklin pointer, map of Africa, book, clipboard, eraser, chalkboard, apple, anddesk
    big bird nest with big bird picture of Mr Hooper, teddy bear, bust with tie, suit case, nest, mail box, book, bird seeds , little bird, book, beach ball, rubber duck, comb, pen, snorkel, flippers, and tie

series 3
    Grover with letter g, teddy bear, flute, telephone both, and picture of Grover's mom
    Bert and Ernie bed room with pajama Ernie with beds pillow trumpet, Bert sculpture with nose, rubber duck, drum kit,photo of Bert and Ernie, pot to fit over Bert's head, teddy bear

series 4
    telly Freddie,triangle, book,and computer
    prairie dawn piano, vase of flower, sheets of music, clipboard, and megaphone
    Ernestine doll,crib, and a baby rubber duck
    play set Ernie and Bert's bath room with towel Bert with a soap bar, a rubber pigeon , towel , toilet, toothbrush, and a robe
    Exclusive four pack with tux Elmo,Grover,Ernie, and cookie with top hats, awards, canes

series 5
    waiter Grover with tray, towel, menu, and plate of noodles
    guy smile with clock, microphone, pig, and game show records
    Wolfgang with groucho Marx glasses, fish, penguin, and beach ball
    Roxy with backpack , blocks , toy hammer, and bugs
    Play set Grover's bed room wit pajama Grover with teddy bear, western door , blocks ,comb , bed , cloth blanket , pillow , train set, rubber duck, picture of the Simpson, alarm clock and picture of moommy

series 6
    snuffy cabbage, book , and sunglasses
    Gladys milk,flower pot, and stinky
    abby pumpkins, wand, and phone
    super Grover with cloth cape, helmet, and first aid kit
    play set the area of bird's nest with baby bear with hoop, the sign, trash piles, and
    oatmeal

series 7
    Hoots the Owl with saxophone, microphone, and sheets of music
    Benny bunny with carrot, hat, and elevator
    Harvey Kneeslapper with pie hat and joke book
    fat blue with coke, pizza, and menu
    hoppers store with soda sandwich plate tv cigar box soap dish and newspapper

series 8
    biff hammer, hard hat, and lunch box
    sully saw, hard hat, and lunch box
    western Grover hat,hay stack, and cactus
    Barkley dog bowl, bone, and dog house

series 9
    frazzle with chain book and chair
    honker with brick wall , clock , and record
    Farley with f little toy box and book
    salesman Grover with hat glasses case toothbrush and groucho marks glasses
    Playset Charlie's Restaurant with fat blue table, chair, menu, giant hamburger, grapefruit between hamburger buns, bowl of alphabet soup, and muppet eggplant

series 10
    Mumford with hat, magic table, magic wand, carrot, duck,and pineapples​
    Forgetful Jones with hat cactus toothbrush photo frame and dishes​
    Lefty the Salesman with hat o board game and 8​
    big bird with tie with hat cane and record​
    play set counts castle with pj count with bed TV bats pipe organ armor ghost picture chair sheep and candelabra​
  17. muppetspot2

series 1
    count bats,organ,black cat, top hat,a record and numbers 9
    Ernie and Bert's living room with Bert with chair,TV set,newspaper,table, lamp, book, oatmeal, pigeon, bottle cap collection on a board, paperclips, and fire truck
    series 2
    Roosevelt Franklin pointer, map of Africa, book, clipboard, eraser, chalkboard, apple, and desk
    big bird nest with big bird picture of Mr Hooper, teddy bear, bust with tie, suit case, nest, mail box, book, bird seeds , little bird, book, beach ball, rubber duck, comb, pen, snorkel, flippers, and tie
    series 3
    series 4
    telly Freddie,triangle, book,tuba,and computer
    prairie dawn piano, vase of flower, sheets of music, clipboard, and megaphoneErnestine doll,crib, and a baby rubber duckplay set Ernie and Bert's bath room with towel Bert with a soap bar, a rubber pigeon , towel , toilet, toothbrush, and a robeExclusive four pack with tux Elmo,Grover,Ernie, and cookie with top hats, awards, canesseries 5waiter Grover with tray, towel, menu, and plate of noodlesguy smile with clock, microphone, pig, and game show recordsWolfgang with groucho Marx glasses, fish, penguin, and beach ballRoxy with backpack , blocks , toy hammer, and bugsPlay set Grover's bed room wit pajama Grover with teddy bear, western door , blocks ,comb , bed , cloth blanket , pillow , train set, rubber duck, picture of the Simpson, alarm clock and picture of mommyseries 6Snuffy cabbage, book , and sunglassesGladys milk,flower pot, and stinkyAbby pumpkins, wand, and phoneSuper Grover with cloth cape, helmet, and first aid kitplay set the area of bird's nest with baby bear with hoop, the sign, trash piles,oatmeal, book, and easelseries 7Hoots the Owl with saxophone, microphone, and sheets of musicBenny bunny with carrot, hat, and elevatorHarvey Kneeslapper with pie hat joke book and lettersfat blue with coke, pizza, and menuhoppers store with soda sandwich plate TV cigar box soap dish and newspaperseries 8biff hammer, hard hat,lunch box, and jsully saw, hard hat, and lunch boxwestern Grover hat,hay stack, and cactusBarkley dog bowl, bone, and dog houseseries 9frazzle with chain book and chairhonker with brick wall , clock , and recordFarley with f little toy box and booksalesman Grover with hat glasses case toothbrush and groucho marks glassesPlayset Charlie's Restaurant with fat blue table, chair, menu, giant hamburger, grapefruit between hamburger buns, bowl of alphabet soup, and Muppet eggplantseries 10Mumford with hat, magic table, magic wand, carrot, duck,and pineapplesForgetful Jones with hat cactus toothbrush photo frame and dishesLefty the Salesman with hat o board game and 8big bird with tie with hat cane and recordplay set counts castle with pajama count with bed TV bats pipe organ armor ghost picture chair sheep candelabra record pinball machine books skeleton and a black cat
  18. muppetspot2

series 1
    Ernie and Bert's living room with Bert with chair,TV set,newspaper,table, lamp, book, oatmeal, pigeon, bottle cap collection on a board, paperclips, and fire truck
    series 2
    Roosevelt Franklin pointer, map of Africa, book, clipboard, eraser, chalkboard, apple, and desk
    series 3
    series 4
    prairie dawn piano, vase of flower, sheets of music, clipboard, and megaphoneErnestine doll,crib, and a baby rubber duckplay set Ernie and Bert's bath room with towel Bert with a soap bar, a rubber pigeon , towel , toilet, toothbrush, and a robeExclusive four pack with tux Elmo,Grover,Ernie, and cookie with top hats, awards, canesseries 5waiter Grover with tray, towel, menu, and plate of noodlesguy smile with clock, microphone, pig, and game show recordsWolfgang with groucho Marx glasses, fish, penguin, and beach ballRoxy with backpack , blocks , toy hammer, and bugsPlay set Grover's bed room wit pajama Grover with teddy bear, western door , blocks ,comb , bed , cloth blanket , pillow , train set, rubber duck, picture of the Simpson, alarm clock and picture of mommyseries 6Snuffy cabbage, book , and sunglassesGladys milk,flower pot, and stinkyAbby pumpkins, wand, and phoneSuper Grover with cloth cape, helmet, and first aid kitplay set the area of bird's nest with baby bear with hoop, the sign, trash piles,oatmeal, book, and easel​
    series 7​
    Hoots the Owl with saxophone, microphone, and sheets of music Benny bunny with carrot, hat, and elevator Harvey Kneeslapper with pie hat joke book and letters fat blue with coke, pizza, and menu hoppers store with soda sandwich plate TV cigar box soap dish and newspaper​
    series 8​
    biff hammer, hard hat,lunch box, and j sully saw, hard hat, and lunch box western Grover hat,hay stack, and cactus Barkley dog bowl, bone, and dog house series 9​
    frazzle with chain book and chair honkers with brick wall , clock , and record Farley with f little toy and book salesman Grover with hat glasses case toothbrush and groucho marks glasses Playset Charlie's Restaurant with fat blue table, chair, menu, giant hamburger, grapefruit between hamburger buns, bowl of alphabet soup, and Muppet eggplant​
    series 10​
    Mumford with hat, magic table, magic wand, carrot, duck,and pineapples Forgetful Jones with hat cactus toothbrush photo frame and dishes Lefty the Salesman with hat o board game and 8 big bird with tie with hat cane and record play set counts castle with pajama count with bed TV bats pipe organ armor ghost picture chair sheep candelabra record pinball machine books skeleton and a black cat​
  19. muppetspot2

series 1
    series 2
    series 3
    series 4
    prairie dawn piano, vase of flower, sheets of music, clipboard, and megaphone​
    Ernestine doll,crib, and a baby rubber duck​
    play set Ernie and Bert's bath room with towel Bert with a soap bar, a rubber pigeon , towel , toilet, toothbrush, and a robe​
    Exclusive four pack with tux Elmo,Grover,Ernie, and cookie with top hats, awards, canes​
    series 5​
    waiter Grover with tray, towel, menu, and plate of noodles​
    guy smile with clock, microphone, guy smile stuff,​
    Wolfgang with groucho Marx glasses, fish, penguin, and beach ball​
    Roxy with backpack , blocks , toy hammer, and bugs​
    Play set Grover's bed room wit pajama Grover with teddy bear, western door , blocks ,comb , bed , cloth blanket , pillow , train set, rubber duck, picture of the Simpson, alarm clock and picture of mommy​
    series 6​
    Snuffy cabbage, book , and sunglasses​
    Gladys milk,flower pot, and stinky​
    Abby pumpkins, wand, and phone​
    Super Grover with cloth cape, helmet, and first aid kit​
    play set the area of bird's nest with baby bear with hoop, the sign, trash piles,oatmeal, book, and easel​
    series 7​
    Hoots the Owl with saxophone, microphone, and sheets of music Benny bunny with carrot, hat, and elevator​
    Harvey Kneeslapper with pie hat joke book and letters​
    fat blue with coke, pizza, and menu​
    hoppers store with soda sandwich plate TV cigar box soap dish and newspaper​
    series 8​
    biff hammer, hard hat,lunch box, and j sully saw, hard hat, and lunch box western Grover hat,hay stack, and cactus Barkley dog bowl, bone, and dog house series 9​
    frazzle with chain book and chair honkers with brick wall , clock , and record Farley with f little toy and book salesman Grover with hat glasses case toothbrush and groucho marks glasses Playset Charlie's Restaurant with fat blue table, chair, menu, giant hamburger, grapefruit between hamburger buns, bowl of alphabet soup, and Muppet eggplant​
    series 10​
    Mumford with hat, magic table, magic wand, carrot, duck,and pineapples Forgetful Jones with hat cactus toothbrush photo frame and dishes Lefty the Salesman with hat o board game and 8 big bird with tie with hat cane and record play set counts castle with pajama count with bed TV bats pipe organ armor ghost picture chair sheep candelabra record pinball machine books skeleton and a black cat​
  20. muppetspot2

series 1
    Ernie banana, frame, rubber duck, trumpet, soap dish,soap​
    lunchbox, and letter e
    series 2
    series 3
    series 4
    prairie dawn piano, vase of flower, sheets of music, clipboard, and megaphone​
    Ernestine doll,crib, and a baby rubber duck​
    play set Ernie and Bert's bath room with towel Bert with a soap bar, a rubber pigeon , towel , toilet, toothbrush, and a robe​
    Exclusive four pack with tux Elmo,Grover,Ernie, and cookie with top hats, awards, canes​
    series 5​
    waiter Grover with tray, towel, menu, and plate of noodles​
    guy smile with clock, microphone, guy smile stuff,​
    Wolfgang with groucho Marx glasses, fish, penguin, and beach ball​
    Roxy with backpack , blocks , toy hammer, and bugs​
    Play set Grover's bed room with pajama Grover with teddy bear, western door , blocks ,comb , bed , cloth blanket , pillow , train set, rubber duck, picture of the Simpson, alarm clock and picture of mommy​
    series 6​
    Snuffy cabbage, book , and sunglasses​
    Gladys milk,flower pot, and stinky​
    Abby pumpkins, wand, and phone​
    Super Grover with cloth cape, helmet, and first aid kit​
    play set the area of bird's nest with baby bear with hoop, the sign, trash piles,oatmeal, book, and easel​
    series 7​
    Hoots the Owl with saxophone, microphone, and sheets of music Benny bunny with carrot, hat, and elevator​
    Harvey Kneeslapper with pie hat joke book and letters​
    fat blue with coke, pizza, and menu​
    hoppers store with soda sandwich plate TV cigar box soap dish and newspaper​
    series 8​
    biff hammer, hard hat,lunch box, and j​
    sully saw, hard hat, and lunch box​
    western Grover hat,hay stack, and cactus Barkley dog bowl, bone, and dog house​
    series 9​
    frazzle with chain book and chair​
    honkers with brick wall , clock , and record Farley with f little​
    toy and book​
    salesman Grover with hat glasses case toothbrush and groucho marks glasses​
    Playset Charlie's Restaurant with fat blue table, chair, menu, giant hamburger, grapefruit between hamburger buns, bowl of alphabet soup, and Muppet eggplant​
    series 10​
    Mumford with hat, magic table, magic wand, duck,and pineapples​
    Forgetful Jones with hat cactus toothbrush photo frame and​
    dishes​
    Lefty the Salesman with hat o board game and 8​
    big bird with tie with hat cane and record​
    play set counts castle with pajama count with bed TV bats pipe organ armor ghost picture chair sheep candelabra record pinball machine books skeleton and a black cat​