Spider-Man 2

Fozzie Wozzie

Reaction score
Spider-Man 2 is the best movie of the summer so far. I went to see it at midnight and it totally blew me away. The story was amazing, as well as the special effects. And, hey, I didn't mind Tobey Maguire either. :flirt:

It has already broken box office records.
Spider-Man 2 took in $US40.5 million ($NZ63,390,747.44 million) on its first day at US cinemas, a record debut that positions the film to beat more box-office highs through the fourth of July weekend.
I am not even going to try to say how wonderful this movie was! I loved it and I plan on going to see it again and again.

I was wondering what everyone else thought of it. Share your comments...

Go Spidey!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Better than the first then, is it?

I didn't especially like nomber one, it was just punch, punch, punch and not much story line....

Fozzie

Reaction score
I saw it yesterday and I loved it! I loved the first one to though. This will be my last post here until MOnday because I am going on vacation and won't be back until then. Have a happy July 4th everyone!

Drum Eater

Reaction score
I really loved Spider-Man 2! The cinematography was much better, along with the story and characterization. I loved everything about it! But it takes a lot out of you! :eek:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Stupid reveiwier! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

*clears throat*

Sorry, but I just read a reveiw of Spidy over at IMDB and the blasted rveiwer included the whole plot and ending, and I didn't even relise until it was too late and I knew the whole story.

Blast. Rabbashakalna!

Beth C

Reaction score
*Clears throat*

Umm.. Beau... I hate to break it to you, but the good guys always win.

I haven't seen the movie, haven't read any reviews yet (except what is in this post) but I know that Spidey will win over any bad guy.

BTW the book for this movie has been out at Super Walmart for AGES.

Anyone could have read it by now.

~Beth C

Drum Eater

Reaction score
Yes, but even if you know the good guy is going to win, the reason you go to see the movie is to see HOW they win. If you know how, then that kind of ruins everything. The story for Spider-Man 2 had me tossed around a bit, even though I figured the good guy would win. But you know, even if the good guy wins, that doesn't make it a happy ending. :embarrassed: :rolleyes:

Fozzie Wozzie

Reaction score
It is how they get there that matters. Its the journey! :embarrassed: And as long as Tobey Maguire is in there I am happy. :halo:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Drum Eater said:
I loved everything about it! But it takes a lot out of you! :eek:
Sheesh! Tell me about it! :wink:

It was really emotionally draining, and nerve-racking at times too! But gosh, it really has the best story I've seen in a very long time, with all the extras thrown in to boot!

Can't wait for 3.