Spider-Man 2

McFraggle

Reaction score
Well, it looks like the second film has already made a boat load of money at the box office.

rexcrk

Reaction score
"Hey, he stole that guys pizza!"
Best. line. of the. movie.

:stick_out_tongue: Hehe, yeah it was a great movie. I mean, I think I liked Shrek 2 better (I'm more of a comedy guy than an action guy) but it was definitely a great movie! I love the guy who's the head of the papers, he's so funny. "Make sure you keep the caviare *the fish egg stuff* sealed" :stick_out_tongue: And that sequence where he becomes just Peter Parker again (y'know when he gets rid of the suit and everything) was funny when they played that song. Speaking of getting rid of the suit, it was great when the bum brought it in and when he was offered 50 bucks for it he said "Hey, I could get more on eBay for this!"

You know, even though Spider-Man is really cool, I think my loyalty still lies with Batman :wink:

Drum Eater

Reaction score
Although I have never seen Batman, I really think that Spider-Man 2 is a hard movie to beat as far as quality goes. It was *very* well put together. I wouldn't be at all surprised if it picks up a few Oscars, but you can never predict the Oscars. Who knows what is going through some of the members' heads when they vote! :rolleyes:

McFraggle

Reaction score
I finally saw Spider-Man 2 last night and I thought it was a very good movie. It had some funny moments but I can't decide whether I like it better than the first or not. I liked the way it flowed and I would probably say it is better than the first. I think the third will be good as well.

Drum Eater

Reaction score
I agree. However, I did not enjoy "Spider-Man 2" as much the second time. Half of that film is the adrenaline rush you get, and the second time around I remembered everything so I didn't have the same experience. Still very quality, though. Just not a film I can watch over and over...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I need to see it again. First time I saw it some folks brought their few-months-old baby in with them and it cried and pooted the whole time; it was awful.

Why do folks do that?? It's so rude! Babies, Celphones, and Pagers should be shut off at the door. :smile:

Fozzie Wozzie

Reaction score
At the theater I go to they do make you turn off your cells and pagers, but I'm not sure if they make you turn off babies... :wink:

Anyways, I hope you have better luck next time!