Spider-Man

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
So did any body see Spider-Man yet? I saw it and it was wonderful.

Jackie

Reaction score
Let me just say GREAT MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Me and the family were going to see it today, but the line seemed bigger than the theater itself.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I would see it, if I wasn't strapped for cash, what with the Muppet action figures, and me wanting to see Star Wars 2 and all. I probably will see it when the heat dies down. I don't want to have to stand in a line that circles the block, like twice.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yep! I saw it, once on Saturday and once on Sunday!!

This will definitely be a DVD purchase in my collection!

LOVED IT!

FOZ

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
This movie was well worth any money spent on the tickets again and again. I hope the sequel will be as good if not better!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yes! As the kindly Doc pointed out, a sequal is in place. Apparently, Sam Remni (or however the heck you spell it) was so impressed he's already looking to make a sequal.

pezbalubah

Reaction score
I thought it was pretty good except for some of the effects... most of the time the CGI Spiderman looked really bad. However it had a great score by Danny Elfman, which I hope they release a score soundtrack for.

beaker

Reaction score
All I gotta say is Rizzo and Tutter would LOVE Spiderman! It might be as flavourful as Gouda, Swiss, or Mozzarella...I just have to say hat's off to the marketing team for the Spiderman trailer...they must be laughing their pants off...$200+ million in 10 days?

I think P.T. Barnum would be proud. Even I coughed up my $8.50 from that sweet Super Bowl spot. All I have to say is I apologize for how much I ripped into Blade 2.

///beaker///

(PS: I will say Danny Elfman is a master composer! So glad he's doing the score for Hannibal Episode One!)