Spongebob Squarepants voice artists

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Spongebob is alright. I like the episode where they go on the pirate hunt, using a boardgame as a map.
Does anyone know why Barnical Boy sounded diffrent in his recent episode? (the episode is the one where Spongebob and Patrick go to the (comic?) store to get a book signed by him and Mirmaid Man, and Spongebob is skiping boating school). It doesn't sound like Tim Conway at all.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I think the movie did a great job of showing just how innocent and pure Spongebob is :smile:. There was always this unspoken feeling against how young he acted before :frown:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I wasn't too crazy about the movie, but I like that its message gave kids confidence and pride in being kids, without being obnoxious like so many kids movies can be, hehe.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I wasn't too crazy about the movie, but I like that its message gave kids confidence and pride in being kids, without being obnoxious like so many kids movies can be, hehe.
I think it was aimed at we adults that are children at heart to. SB is a big twenty something 'kid' after all :coy:

SillyRed

Reaction score
The Spongebob show will be 10 years old in 2009! The show began in 1999.

Xerus

Reaction score
I think it was aimed at we adults that are children at heart to. SB is a big twenty something 'kid' after all :coy:
That's true. While most Nicktoons do shows about kids. Spongebob is a show about a young adult. It's like showing kids what it'll be like to live on your own and getting a job.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
That's true. While most Nicktoons do shows about kids. Spongebob is a show about a young adult. It's like showing kids what it'll be like to live on your own and getting a job.
I always loved that about the show, how he worries about his boss and getting his boating license; you don't see that much in cartoons. I think that's why both kids and young adults are able to enjoy it so much. Perhaps today's kids will be able to look back on the show when they get older!

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Spongebob show will be 10 years old in 2009! The show began in 1999.
I wonder... it's been on for 10 years, and it's like, only the 6th season or something? I'm totally confused.

Spongebob is a show about a young adult. It's like showing kids what it'll be like to live on your own and getting a job.
I always felt Spongebob was a PeeWee Herman like character... a really goofy manchild who isn't young enough to be a kid, and not quite old enough to be an adult. He's both and neither.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I always felt Spongebob was a PeeWee Herman like character... a really goofy manchild who isn't young enough to be a kid, and not quite old enough to be an adult. He's both and neither.
Wouldn't that make him a teenager?